View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #771
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    So you have nothing to back up your claim that you saw military threats that my son and the experts missed????
    what experts? you mean the ones who stood at the front door of the chemical plants with their thumbs up their asses while the Iraqi were loading trucks out back? those experts?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #772
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    how many international terror attacks were there in the US before 9-11 under Bush?
    you didn't answer the question....you simply evaded it.

    what did Shrub do to fight terrorism before & leading up to 9-11?

  3. #773
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You haven't countered ****. When you can provide evidence that Iraq was a threat, you can make that claim. So far all you have proven is that you are just here to provide the political hack perspective.
    waaaaah... you claimed I said I had compassion for the iraqis. I countered that by asking you to show me where I had said it. you couldn't (because I have never said it) so you change the charge to I have no compassion for the dead and maimed troops.

    uber and, as always, thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #774
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you didn't answer the question....you simply evaded it.
    sorry, but the fact that the answer to the question makes you look like an idiot doesn't mean the question wasn't answered. only that you don't like the answer. but hey.....thanks for playing
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-26-11 at 03:44 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #775
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    sorry, but the fact that the answer to the question...
    you didn't answer my question, you simply evaded it.

    now, what did Bush do to fight terrorism before 9-11?

  6. #776
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you didn't answer my question, you simply evaded it.

    now, what did Bush do to fight terrorism before 9-11?
    broken record? you don't like the answer so you repeat the question? I seem to recall something about repeating the same action and expecting different results and a link to insanity...

    but hey thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #777
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    waaaaah... you claimed I said I had compassion for the iraqis. I countered that by asking you to show me where I had said it. you couldn't (because I have never said it) so you change the charge to I have no compassion for the dead and maimed troops.

    uber and, as always, thanks for playing
    You defend the person that lied us into a needless war with a country that you cannot provide any evidence that they were threat to us or their neighbors that resulted in the needless deaths of 5,000 US troops, and the maiming for life of thousands more. What other conclusion can be logically drawn?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #778
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You defend the person that lied us into a needless war with a country that you cannot provide any evidence that they were threat to us or their neighbors that resulted in the needless deaths of 5,000 US troops, and the maiming for life of thousands more. What other conclusion can be logically drawn?
    please show me where I have defended Bush. I merely stated that Clinton was just as, if not more liable. You and yours are the ones who incorrectly knee-jerk interpreted that as a defense of Bush. Like I said in the other thread, we should have just nuked Iraq from orbit (it's the only way to be sure) instead of risking american lives on invasion and occupation

    edit: dammit, almost forgot.... thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #779
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    please show me where I have defended Bush. I merely stated that Clinton was just as, if not more liable. You and yours are the ones who incorrectly knee-jerk interpreted that as a defense of Bush. Like I said in the other thread, we should have just nuked Iraq from orbit (it's the only way to be sure) instead of risking american lives on invasion and occupation

    edit: dammit, almost forgot.... thanks for playing
    So you have nothing pertinent to the thread topic to add. So what is your purpose in posting here???
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #780
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    broken record? you don't like the answer so you repeat the question?...
    I understand why you have chosen not to answer the question, as it is impossible to defend the indefensible.

    Shrub failed this country miserably and he will forever be associated with 9-11 while Obama will forever be known as the President who killed Osama bin Laden.

Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •