View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #761
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I already have, go back and read the thread you jumped into.
    I'm not going back to read 75 pages of crap to find your ALLEGED evidence. give me a post # or a page # where you posted it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #762
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    where have I claimed compassion for the Iraqis?
    And no compassion for the 5,000 troops that needlessly lost their lives or the tens of thousands of US troops that were maimed for life. Thanks for explaining why you don't care that Bush lied the country into war.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #763
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    No one has stepped up to defend Bush's actions against
    terrorists before 9-11. Therefore its only logical to assume that he did NOTHING to fight & stop terrorism, and deserves the blaim for 9-11.
    don't you mean "blame"?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #764
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    And no compassion for the 5,000 troops that needlessly lost their lives or the tens of thousands of US troops that were maimed for life. Thanks for explaining why you don't care that Bush lied the country into war.
    strawman much? I counter one lie and your response it to make up another. nice, and thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #765
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and your answer to the OP is obvious: forever
    And your answers have nothing to do with the thread, which was my point.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  6. #766
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    And your answers have nothing to do with the thread, which was my point.
    what point? that you can't provide the evidence I asked for? color me shocked
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #767
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    so wait, I thought you got your info from your son's experience in Iraq? but when I countered that, you change to WIO? appeal to authority much? and....as always, thanks for playing
    So you have nothing to back up your claim that you saw military threats that my son and the experts missed????
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #768
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    don't you mean "blame"?
    I'd rather you defend Shrub's pre-911 anti-terrorism record rather than focusing on people's spelling.

  9. #769
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'd rather you defend Shrub's pre-911 anti-terrorism record rather than focusing on people's spelling.
    how many international terror attacks were there in the US before 9-11 under Bush? oopsie, and thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #770
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    strawman much? I counter one lie and your response it to make up another. nice, and thanks for playing
    You haven't countered ****. When you can provide evidence that Iraq was a threat, you can make that claim. So far all you have proven is that you are just here to provide the political hack perspective.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •