View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #721
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Your opinions do not detract from the fact that Clinton knowingly perjured himself and then cried like a sissy (ala Jimmy Swaggert Style) on national television. BTW, you don't have to go into details regarding Iraq, I was there and lost some friends, and you know what, I STILL don't blame Bush.
    Your loyalty to a known liar whose lies resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands is touching.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #722
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    not my problem...you are the one who made the claim.
    actually, YOU are the one who made the claim.

    it is YOUR claim that I do not support the troops. now prove it with evidence or retract your moronic lie.

  3. #723
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Your loyalty to a known liar whose lies resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands is touching.

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! bush lied, people died it's all about the oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hailburton


    anything to detract from the lousy job Obama has done as POTUS.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #724
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    WTF are you talking about?
    Did I stutter?

    Anybody who points out your mistakes is either complaining, crying or moaning according to you. It's your defense mechanism and everyone sees right through it.

  5. #725
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! bush lied, people died it's all about the oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hailburton


    anything to detract from the lousy job Obama has done as POTUS.
    mocking the deaths of 3,000 Americans on 9-11....5,000 Americans in Iraq....and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis is disgusting, pathetic, and symptomatic of American Conservatism.

  6. #726
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    actually, YOU are the one who made the claim.

    it is YOUR claim that I do not support the troops. now prove it with evidence or retract your moronic lie.
    see post #714

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I support all of our troops and care about the fate of Iraq.
    the last 3-4 pages of this thread you've been bleating for "evidence" to back up a claim. well, bucko, you just made a claim of your own. so either back it up or admit your hypocrisy
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #727
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    mocking the deaths of 3,000 Americans on 9-11....5,000 Americans in Iraq....and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis is disgusting, pathetic, and symptomatic of American Conservatism.
    see: strawman, but hey... thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #728
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Did I stutter?

    Anybody who points out your mistakes is either complaining, crying or moaning according to you. It's your defense mechanism and everyone sees right through it.
    what mistake are we talking about? you've been crying like an altar boy after midnight mass the entire thread
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-26-11 at 02:45 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #729
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    what mistake are we talking about? you've been crying like an altar boy the entire thread
    You just keep proving my point.

  10. #730
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    ..so either back it up or admit your hypocrisy
    oh, the irony.

Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •