View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #661
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post

    no it doesn't, unless you and the ones you are sticking up for can produce a DD214
    Ummm, how many DD214's have you seen from those claiming to have served in Iraq?

  2. #662
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Ummm, how many DD214's have you seen from those claiming to have served in Iraq?
    other than my own? none



    in fact, I don't recall seeing anyone on this forum claiming to have served in Iraq, especially anyone who is blaming Bush
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-26-11 at 11:55 AM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #663
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post

    in fact, I don't recall seeing anyone on this forum claiming to have served in Iraq...
    Perhaps you should pay closer attention? I've seen people here forgiving Bush while claiming they served in Iraq. Point is, you question the veracity of those against Bush but not those who support him.

  4. #664
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    wrong. Obama has done many things right, such as the New START Treaty & killing Osama bin Laden.
    Will you had to use as an example of Obama killing OBL when it was President Bush who Set it up. Good work. Who says the Start Treaty is a good thing, since we are likely the only ones who will live up to it, if we do.

  5. #665
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    ...They don't give a rat's ass about Iraq or our troops, they just want to use it as a talking point against Bush and conservatives.
    yeah? prove it. all you have is baseless speculation and biased opinion.

  6. #666
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post

    Will you had to use as an example of Obama killing OBL when it was President Bush who Set it up. Good work. Who says the Start Treaty is a good thing, since we are likely the only ones who will live up to it, if we do.
    Funny how many Conservatives don't hold Bush responsible for failing to defend America 8 months into his presidency yet give him credit for killing OBL 2 years after he left office.

  7. #667
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Perhaps you should pay closer attention? I've seen people here forgiving Bush while claiming they served in Iraq. Point is, you question the veracity of those against Bush but not those who support him.
    wrong, I just commented that those who are complaining the loudest are also those who haven't been there.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #668
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yeah? prove it. all you have is baseless speculation and biased opinion.
    what? you mad because I am copying you?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #669
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Still waiting, Oscar... you put the challenge out there to compare the number of terrorist attacks under Clinton with terrorist attacks under Bush ...


    OscarB63: "talk about dishonest. how many attacks were there during the Bush years? now compare to the number during Clinton."

    Sheik Yerbuti: "And you're ignoring all of these terrorist attacks under Bush ... because ... ???"

    OscarB63: "strawman. I am talking about clinton's performance and how it lead to 9-11. terror attacks under bush is another topic, one which i will be glad to discuss with you at another time."

    Sheik Yerbuti: "Say what??? You said compare the number of terrorist attacks while Bush was president with the number of attacks while Clinton was president. In which neighborhood in Crazytown is it a "strawman" to answer your question by showing there were more terrorist attacks while Bush was president than there were while Clinton was president?"
    ... I answered that challenge ...


    Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans

    2001
    Sept. 11, New York City, Arlington, Va., and Shanksville, Pa.: hijackers crashed 2 commercial jets into twin towers of World Trade Center; 2 more hijacked jets were crashed into the Pentagon and a field in rural Pa. Total dead and missing numbered 2,9921: 2,749 in New York City, 184 at the Pentagon, 40 in Pa., and 19 hijackers. Islamic al-Qaeda terrorist group blamed. (See September 11, 2001: Timeline of Terrorism.)

    2002
    June 14, Karachi, Pakistan: bomb explodes outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12. Linked to al-Qaeda.

    2003
    1 May 12, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers kill 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners. Al-Qaeda suspected.

    2004
    May 29–31, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack the offices of a Saudi oil company in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, take foreign oil workers hostage in a nearby residential compound, leaving 22 people dead including one American.

    June 11–19, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists kidnap and execute Paul Johnson Jr., an American, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 2 other Americans and BBC cameraman killed by gun attacks. Dec. 6, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: terrorists storm the U.S. consulate, killing 5 consulate employees. 4 terrorists were killed by Saudi security.

    2005
    Nov. 9, Amman, Jordan: suicide bombers hit 3 American hotels, Radisson, Grand Hyatt, and Days Inn, in Amman, Jordan, killing 57. Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility.

    2006
    Sept. 13, Damascus, Syria: an attack by four gunman on the American embassy is foiled.

    2007
    Jan. 12, Athens, Greece: the U.S. embassy is fired on by an anti-tank missile causing damage but no injuries.

    Dec. 11, Algeria: more than 60 people are killed, including 11 United Nations staff members, when Al Qaeda terrorists detonate two car bombs near Algeria's Constitutional Council and the United Nations offices.

    2008
    May 26, Iraq: a suicide bomber on a motorcycle kills six U.S. soldiers and wounds 18 others in Tarmiya.

    June 24, Iraq: a suicide bomber kills at least 20 people, including three U.S. Marines, at a meeting between sheiks and Americans in Karmah, a town west of Baghdad.

    June 12, Afghanistan: four American servicemen are killed when a roadside bomb explodes near a U.S. military vehicle in Farah Province.

    July 13, Afghanistan: nine U.S.soldiers and at least 15 NATO troops die when Taliban militants boldly attack an American base in Kunar Province, which borders Pakistan. It's the most deadly against U.S. troops in three years.

    Aug. 18 and 19, Afghanistan: as many as 15 suicide bombers backed by about 30 militants attack a U.S. military base, Camp Salerno, in Bamiyan. Fighting between U.S. troops and members of the Taliban rages overnight. No U.S. troops are killed.

    Sept. 16, Yemen: a car bomb and a rocket strike the U.S. embassy in Yemen as staff arrived to work, killing 16 people, including 4 civilians. At least 25 suspected al-Qaeda militants are arrested for the attack.

    Nov. 26, India: in a series of attacks on several of Mumbai's landmarks and commercial hubs that are popular with Americans and other foreign tourists, including at least two five-star hotels, a hospital, a train station, and a cinema. About 300 people are wounded and nearly 190 people die, including at least 5 Americans.


    ... and you've been running away from that ever since.

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    what? you mad because I am copying you?
    do you have any evidence for your claims?

Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •