View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #651
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    funny how the ones crying the most about Iraq are the gutless cowards who have never been there, isn't it? They don't give a rat's ass about Iraq or our troops, they just want to use it as a talking point against Bush and conservatives.
    Yeah, these ****ing gutless cowards.

    About | Iraq Veterans Against the War

    Your ad hominems would hold more water if veterans didn't hold the same opinions as those you criticize.

  2. #652
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Yeah, these ****ing gutless cowards.

    About | Iraq Veterans Against the War

    Your ad hominems would hold more water if veterans didn't hold the same opinions as those you criticize.
    sorry I wasn't more specific... I was referring to the people on this forum. but thanks for playing
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #653
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    One thing the Liberals can never do is face the truth or facts and since Obama can't do anything right they have to blame President Bush for ever because Obama is always going to be a loser, and failure.

    Oh he's great at spending your tax money on lavish vacations as is his Mrs. She is accused of having spent $10 million dollars on Vacations this year, but relax it's President Bush's fault, I have no idea how it is but it must be.

  4. #654
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    sorry I wasn't more specific... I was referring to the people on this forum. but thanks for playing
    I know who you were referring to and my comment still applies.

  5. #655
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I know who you were referring to and my comment still applies.
    no it doesn't, unless you and the ones you are sticking up for can produce a DD214
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #656
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    no it doesn't, unless you and the ones you are sticking up for can produce a DD214
    Nope, you try to invalidate people's arguments by attacking their lack of military service. Not only is that just stupid in general, but it's even more stupid because people in the military make the same arguments.

  7. #657
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    One thing the Liberals can never do is face the truth or facts and since Obama can't do anything right...
    wrong. Obama has done many things right, such as the New START Treaty & killing Osama bin Laden.

  8. #658
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Nope, you try to invalidate people's arguments by attacking their lack of military service. Not only is that just stupid in general, but it's even more stupid because people in the military make the same arguments.
    you said:

    Your ad hominems would hold more water if veterans didn't hold the same opinions as those you criticize.

    Since I was referring to people on this forum, you can either produce some veterans on this forum that hold the same opinion or your comment is bullspit.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #659
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    you said:

    Since I was referring to people on this forum, you can either produce some veterans on this forum that hold the same opinion or your comment is bullspit.
    It's clear that comment went right over your head. Again, you ad hominems (which you use to discredit people's arguments) would have more value if veterans didn't hold the same opinions.

  10. #660
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: What if Doctor Seuss had written about the Clinton Regime?


    OscarB63: "talk about dishonest. how many attacks were there during the Bush years? now compare to the number during Clinton."

    Sheik Yerbuti: "And you're ignoring all of these terrorist attacks under Bush ... because ... ???"

    OscarB63: "strawman. I am talking about clinton's performance and how it lead to 9-11. terror attacks under bush is another topic, one which i will be glad to discuss with you at another time."

    Sheik Yerbuti: "Say what??? You said compare the number of terrorist attacks while Bush was president with the number of attacks while Clinton was president. In which neighborhood in Crazytown is it a "strawman" to answer your question by showing there were more terrorist attacks while Bush was president than there were while Clinton was president?"
    No response to that either, huh, Oscar?

Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •