View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #541
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    ..Here's another counter-terrorism ambassador from the State Department ...

    "Overall, I give them very high marks." ~ Robert Oakley

    "The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama" ~ Robert Oakley
    Clinton was obsessed with OBL while Bush ignored him from the get-go.

    Had 9-11 not occured, Bush would have continued to ignore Al Qaeda.

  2. #542
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti

    The evidence is indisputable -- George Bush was the president on 9.11. He had nearly 8 months to do something about al-qaeda -- he chose to do nothing and hope there would not be an attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post

    that proves nothing and you are lying
    Where's the lie?

    George Bush wasn't president on 9.11? Prove that's not true.

    George Bush didn't have nearly 8 monthys to do something about al-qaeda? Prove that he didn't.

    George Bush did something to prevent an attack prior to 9.11? Prove that he did something.

    I don't see a lie in my post. Let's see you prove that anything I said was a lie.

  3. #543
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Clinton was obsessed with OBL while Bush ignored him from the get-go.

    Had 9-11 not occured, Bush would have continued to ignore Al Qaeda.
    you just make stuff up



  4. #544
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Where's the lie?

    George Bush wasn't president on 9.11? Prove that's not true.

    George Bush didn't have nearly 8 monthys to do something about al-qaeda? Prove that he didn't.

    George Bush did something to prevent an attack prior to 9.11? Prove that he did something.

    I don't see a lie in my post. Let's see you prove that anything I said was a lie.
    Not even the nuts like Ben Viniste came up with that nonsense

    you whine about Bush with no evidence



  5. #545
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you just make stuff up
    I provided evidence to prove it.

    What evidence have you provided in this thread? None.

  6. #546
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    ..you whine about Bush with no evidence
    this is a lie, as the evidence is just a few post up.

  7. #547
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I provided evidence to prove it.

    What evidence have you provided in this thread? None.
    No you did not

    you have a habit of posting assertions that are not relevant or sufficient to back up your claims



  8. #548
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    this is a lie, as the evidence is just a few post up.
    even Ipast called you out on that nonsense.

    quantity is not a substitute for quality



  9. #549
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    No you did not...
    yes, I did.

    you can handwave away all the evidence you like, but that doesn't mean its not there.

  10. #550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    even Ipast called you out on that nonsense.

    quantity is not a substitute for quality
    my evidence has a link, the link has citations. go read them if you doubt the integrity of my evidence.

Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •