View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Yeah, who'll ever forget the 200 marines killed in their barracks while Clinton was president.

    Who knew Clinton was president for 4 terms?
    GHW Bush presidency huh?

  2. #512
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,803

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Here is the post with evidence. Now we all know who is being dishonest.
    Uh that is a complete failure. it doesn't prove what you claim it does



  3. #513
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post

    nonsense...
    Nope, not nonsense. Had Bush taken some action to prevent an attack, it's possible 9.11 could have been thwarted. Just like when Clinton raised airport security following the warning he received that al-qaeda was planning an attack inside America. And with the real-estate meltdown, had Bush not pushed through his minority homeownership program until Congress passed oversight on the GSE's, the financial crisis would also likely have been avoided.

  4. #514
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    911 was certainly caused by clinton doing absolutely nothing in response to repeated attacks by alqueda and other terrorists....
    my evidence was in response to this claim, and I have proved this claim to be lies.

  5. #515
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,803

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Nope, not nonsense. Had Bush taken some action to prevent an attack, it's possible 9.11 could have been thwarted. Just like when Clinton raised airport security following the warning he received that al-qaeda was planning an attack inside America. And with the real-estate meltdown, had Bush not pushed through his minority homeownership program until Congress passed oversight on the GSE's, the financial crisis would also likely have been avoided.
    more BDS nonsense. It was the wall between the CIA and the FBI that was the main problem-Look to Jamie Gorelik for that policy

    btw where did that push for giving loans to minorities who could not make normal standards come from



  6. #516
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Thunder you showed no evidence...and you are trying to blame bush for 8 yrs of clintons impotency that enabled terrorists to organize and plan 911...bush was in office a hot 7 months with the first couple trying to get organized....blaming him is absolute nonesense

  7. #517
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Thunder you showed no evidence..
    its posted just a few posts up. it has a link and the link has citations.

  8. #518
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post

    your evidence has proved no such thing
    The evidence is indisputable -- George Bush was the president on 9.11. He had nearly 8 months to do something about al-qaeda -- he chose to do nothing and hope there would not be an attack.

  9. #519
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    The evidence is indisputable -- George Bush was the president on 9.11. He had nearly 8 months to do something about al-qaeda -- he chose to do nothing and hope there would not be an attack.
    not only did he do nothing new about Al Qaeda, but his FBI chief did not think terrorism was a priority.

    hell, Bush didn't even act on the plan to get rid of Al Qaeda that was handed to him by Clinton. he just let it collect dust..until it became covered by ash from the Pentagon.

  10. #520
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    my evidence was in response to this claim, and I have proved this claim to be lies.
    Wikipedia? Really? As your irrefutable evidence? I went to the link, this particular Wiki article, cited CNN and other "news" reports as the majority of its "sources." The few credible sources it DID cite were White House and Departmental briefings which did NOTHING to prove your claims. Perhaps you should dig a little deeper than simply clicking the first 2 or 3 links that pop up in your Google Searches.
    Last edited by FluffyNinja; 09-25-11 at 11:07 PM.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •