View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #361
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    this is a lie. therefore everything that follows is worthless tripe. but thanks for playing.
    I have to agree with him. Most of your premises are false. I do not think many blame Bush for much of what you said.

  2. #362
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    I have to agree with him. Most of your premises are false. I do not think many blame Bush for much of what you said.
    one liberal agreeing with another, color me shocked...NOT

    bolded: but there are some that do.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 09-22-11 at 08:58 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #363
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    one liberal agreeing with another, color me shocked...NOT
    If you actually read people's comments instead of replacing their actual words with what you want them to have said, then you would agree too.

  4. #364
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    If you actually read people's comments instead of replacing their actual words with what you want them to have said, then you would agree too.
    right back at ya, sport.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #365
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    right back at ya, sport.
    Eh, I read people's comments pretty well and if I make a mistake, I admit it and move on. I don't accuse all conservatives of being X and Y in response to my mistake though, so...

  6. #366
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Eh, I read people's comments pretty well and if I make a mistake, I admit it and move on. I don't accuse all conservatives of being X and Y in response to my mistake though, so...
    squeal all you want to, as often as you want to, still won't make your false accusations come true.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    one liberal agreeing with another,...

    err...and Conservatives never agree with each other?

    fascinating.

  8. #368
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    err...and Conservatives never agree with each other?

    fascinating.
    non sequitor... who said they didn't? strawman often?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #369
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    one liberal agreeing with another, color me shocked...NOT

    bolded: but there are some that do.
    Maybe. And some people think aliens visit them at night and probe their anus. That doesn't mean I care or that it represents anything of importance. If you are going to talk about what "us liberals" blame Bush for, maybe try getting it right.

    bolded: the part you should read.

  10. #370
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Maybe. And some people think aliens visit them at night and probe their anus.
    please, I don't care to hear about your sexual fantasies

    If you are going to talk about what "us liberals" blame Bush for, maybe try getting it right.

    bolded: the part you should read.
    how about you enlighten me then? what do YOU blame Bush for?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 37 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •