View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #231
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    Please put me on ignore. I've already put you there for exactly what you say - blaming the Dems, absolving the GOP of any wrongdoing and blaming everything on Obama.
    really? then how did you see his post?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,845

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    really? then how did you see his post?
    Funny, isn't it?

  3. #233
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,689

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Obama was forced to extend the Bush-era tax-cuts, in order to prevent a government shutdown. Do you really think its honest to now consider these tax-cuts to be "Obama's tax-cuts"?

    Obama did not remove tax-loopholes, because the GOP backed him into a corner and made him choose between standing up for his principles and allowing the country to default on its debt. He chose to defend the economic stability & faith/credit of the United States. Do you think its honest to now consider Obama to be in support of tax-loopholes used by the wealthy and hedge-fund managers?
    Right...because no WAY could a congress, controlled by the democrats since January 2007, and a president under democrat control since January 2009, be expected to so much as pass an OPERATING budget, let alone actually act on budgeting constraints prior to those tax cuts expiring. Its all Bushs fault.

  4. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Right...because no WAY could a congress, controlled by the democrats since January 2007, and a president under democrat control since January 2009, be expected to so much as pass an OPERATING budget, let alone actually act on budgeting constraints prior to those tax cuts expiring. Its all Bushs fault.
    let us know when you find evidence of a Democrat blaming Bush for this.

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Attachment 67115919

    But then when you factor in the GDP...and the number of papers sold by the NYT divided by the number of letters in Bush's name and the overall growth of hedge funds and stocks owned by Warren Buffets secretary...you can see it is still all Bush's fault...
    Still no link, huh? Whatever .... here are the actual numbers ...

    1/20/2009: 10,626,877,048,913
    9/19/2011: 14,729,488,947,752
    Increase: 4,102,611,898,839


    Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

    You said: "9 trillion when Bush got out of office, Pete"

    Actual number was 10.6 trillion

    You said:
    "Its not like he ran up 7 trillion in debt in 8 years...just 6.5 trillion in 2.5 years. Sheesh. Get a little perspective willya?"

    Actual number is 4.1 trillion

    And even that's if you start counting from 1/20/2009, which would be unreasonable since we were still operating under Bush's budget.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post

    You claim better or worse. Only an ideologue would look at ANY of those statistics and claim pride in his retard king. No wonder they have little concern about the upcoming reelection. The president isnt elected so they can take a bad situation and make it worse or maintain it. You crow with pride that your selected retard King has managed to maintain throughout the course of his presidency an unemployment rate ranging from 16 to 18 percent. Good lord, Pete...seriously. It's time to lay off the kool aid.
    I claim which of the two contributed more to the mess; was clearly Bush.

    The U6 unemployment rate increased 6.7 points (92%) under Bush; it increased 2.2 points (16%) under Obama. Just because it's higher now than it was when Obama took over doesn't make Obama worse than Bush.

    Bush was worse.

    So what else ya got?

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    really? then how did you see his post?
    people can see the posts of members they have on ignore, if the post is quoted by someone else.

  8. #238
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,689

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    let us know when you find evidence of a Democrat blaming Bush for this.
    You DIDNT actually read your own post stating they were 'forced' to extend the Bush tax cuts? Better check with the mods...I think someone is posting retarded **** using your login trying to make you look bad!

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,845

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Right...because no WAY could a congress, controlled by the democrats since January 2007, and a president under democrat control since January 2009, be expected to so much as pass an OPERATING budget, let alone actually act on budgeting constraints prior to those tax cuts expiring. Its all Bushs fault.
    Yes - Bush MADE the dems and The Obama extend and expand his policies.

  10. #240
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,689

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I claim which of the two contributed more to the mess; was clearly Bush.

    The U6 unemployment rate increased 6.7 points (92%) under Bush; it increased 2.2 points (16%) under Obama. Just because it's higher now than it was when Obama took over doesn't make Obama worse than Bush.

    Bush was worse.

    So what else ya got?
    You keep posting all I need. Nothing I say could make you look more foolish. You embrace Obamas 2.5-3 years as 'superior'. Pete...ya done said it all.

Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •