View Poll Results: How long will you blame Bush

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than one more year

    0 0%
  • Until this term is over

    0 0%
  • Forever.

    33 76.74%
  • I'm done blaming Bush.

    10 23.26%
Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 837

Thread: How long will you "blame Bush"?

  1. #121
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    09-26-11 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    90

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm sure if I look hard & deep enough, I can find something good that Bush did. I'll get back to you, as this may take a while.
    Ill give you a head start. The creation of the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA funds to local counter-terrorist agencies.

  2. #122
    Advisor Rough Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    11-11-11 @ 08:42 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    367

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Pretty simple - for people who just like to say "I blame Bush" over and over, how much longer do we have to hear it?
    The "fair and balanced" folks wish everyone could just forget that Bush was ever President.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants most responsible for your troubles you wouldn't sit for a month"
    Theodore Roosevelt

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by tcmartin10 View Post
    Ill give you a head start. The creation of the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA funds to local counter-terrorist agencies.
    eh...

    I guess that means we can also blame Bush for the highly intimate body scanners, the TSA rub-downs of old ladies & children, and the color-coded/fear-mongering "terror warning".

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,845

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Until another Republican is in the White House, at which point they will blame him.
    The Obama could be elected to 10 terms; never will anything be His fault.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by PzKfW IVe View Post
    Until another Republican is in the White House, at which point they will blame him.
    The Obama could be elected to 10 terms; never will anything be His fault.
    and yet, many Liberals & Democrats are angry at Obama, including myself.

    we blame him for many things, but mostly for not standing up to the GOP and for allowing his obsession with being the "better man" get in the way of demanding good legislation & compromise from the Tea-Baggers.

  6. #126
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    01-16-18 @ 08:39 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Pretty simple - for people who just like to say "I blame Bush" over and over, how much longer do we have to hear it?
    Causation does not change as time goes on, unless it was incorrect to begin with.

    The lion's share of the debt is the fault of George W. Bush's policies and congressional inaction during his terms. The debt has limited the action we can take to get us out of this downturn. Those are just facts.

    Obama deserves criticism for being a poor leader. However, I will always blame Bush for the mess that we are in. Ten years from now, if our country goes bankrupt because Obama wasn't able to get spending in check during his eight years in office, I will blame him for that economic mess.
    Last edited by Cameron; 09-20-11 at 01:24 PM.
    (avatar by Thomas Nast)

  7. #127
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    09-26-11 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    90

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    eh...

    I guess that means we can also blame Bush for the highly intimate body scanners, the TSA rub-downs of old ladies & children, and the color-coded/fear-mongering "terror warning".
    Its not like the TSA guy is jackin his junk. And I would rather live and let some guy get a full body scan rather than dead cause ahkmed wasnt full body scanned.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,845

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krhazy View Post
    C
    ausation does not change as time goes on, unless it was incorrect to begin with.
    The lion's share of the debt is the fault of George W. Bush's policies and congressional inaction during his terms.
    The debt up to the time he left office, sure.
    After that? Impossible to honestly make that argument.
    The only way GWB's policies can affect the debt after that point is if they are allowed to continue - at whcih point they are no longer his policies.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by tcmartin10 View Post
    Its not like the TSA guy is jackin his junk. And I would rather live and let some guy get a full body scan rather than dead cause ahkmed wasnt full body scanned.
    and yet, how many terrorists got through with their bombs, before the body scans?

    out of HOW MANY flights to, from, and through the USA?

  10. #130
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,137

    Re: How long will you "blame Bush"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    do you find the deaths of almost 5,000 American military personnel, to be funny?
    Some people just don't support our troops I suppose.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •