View Poll Results: Should we legalize all sex between consenting adults?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 75.00%
  • No

    14 25.00%
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 217

Thread: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

  1. #131
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The fact that johns wont be doing anything illegal does not mean that there will be a reduction in the coercion of women to be sex workers or the trafficking in humans
    did I say that??????????? please stop talking double talk and nonsesne
    theres people on this board that TRY to coercer women everyday probably. LOL

    but what will happen is the numbers that exist will go down because the legal part will eat into their business and way of life just like alcohol did to bootleggers. Oh wait I forgot bootleggers are at an all time high in numbers. LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #132
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I guess you didn't read the part about sexual slavery in the US.

    I'm not surprised. It blows your "we will handle it, its what we do" platitude out of the water
    you are acting like I denied it exists? oh thats right I didnt LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #133
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    did I say that??????????? please stop talking double talk and nonsesne
    theres people on this board that TRY to coercer women everyday probably. LOL
    And when it's legal for the johns, there will be an increase in demand, leading to an increase in human trafficking.

    but what will happen is the numbers that exist will go down because the legal part will eat into their business and way of life just like alcohol did to bootleggers. Oh wait I forgot bootleggers are at an all time high in numbers. LOL
    Not the same. You don't have to coerce women into making alcohol. Getting them to have sex for money is different than selling alcohol. Most people can understand this
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #134
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And when it's legal for the johns, there will be an increase in demand, leading to an increase in human trafficking.
    nope there will be an increase in LEGAL use not ILLEGAL use just like with alcohol
    it will almost NEVER be legal for the "johns" because the majority wont be able to get those jobs


    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Not the same. You don't have to coerce women into making alcohol. Getting them to have sex for money is different than selling alcohol. Most people can understand this
    ok now I know you are just being silly, who said make women make alcohol? why do you make points that nobody said and that are meaningless???

    guess what I can do it to, well WATER IS BLUE, see Im right lol

    please use something of substance

    it will not go up there no logical reason to believe so in AMERICA
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #135
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    nope there will be an increase in LEGAL use not ILLEGAL use just like with alcohol
    it will almost NEVER be legal for the "johns" because the majority wont be able to get those jobs
    That made no sense. Johns are not looking to get jobs as prostitutes. I think you're confused.

    If the customers no longer have to fear arrest, demand will increase due to the absence of any deterrent effect from the law while the supply will not increase. In order to meet the demand, the black market will increase along with the criminality that accompanies it





    ok now I know you are just being silly, who said make women make alcohol? why do you make points that nobody said and that are meaningless???
    Someone has to supply the product. Supplying alcohol is a lot different than supplying sex.

    No one contracts deadly diseases selling alcohol. Society doesn't place a stigma on selling alcohol. Parents don't disown their children for selling alcohol. Comparing the selling of sex with the selling of alcohol is deluded.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #136
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Listen sangha you are never going to convince me of your nonsense. You have that opinion and thats fine.

    We only agree to disagree and that doesnt bother me.

    I will continue to base my logic off of AMERICA

    how we view slavery and discrimination
    how we treat sex criminals especially those dealing with minors
    our history
    how we regulate things
    how we have progressed and have improved in dealing with womens rights
    what happened when we legalized alcohol
    etc etc

    you can base you opinion off of:

    what happened in amsterdam LMAO

    thats fine by me, do that all you want

    usually I would stick around and let you entertain me but im actually having a conversation with rational logic posters else where that is more interesting. maybe Ill play another times.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #137
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Listen sangha you are never going to convince me of your nonsense. You have that opinion and thats fine.

    We only agree to disagree and that doesnt bother me.

    I will continue to base my logic off of AMERICA

    how we view slavery and discrimination
    how we treat sex criminals especially those dealing with minors
    our history
    how we regulate things
    how we have progressed and have improved in dealing with womens rights
    what happened when we legalized alcohol
    etc etc

    you can base you opinion off of:

    what happened in amsterdam LMAO

    thats fine by me, do that all you want

    .
    wrt your list, you haven't presented any evidence that there's any difference between us and Amsterdam.

    usually I would stick around and let you entertain me but im actually having a conversation with rational logic posters else where that is more interesting. maybe Ill play another times
    I accept your surrender
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dixieland South
    Last Seen
    10-11-11 @ 09:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    364

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    If the United States would have laws towards the Homosexuals, and Transexuals like they have in the Muslim World. Our nation would be a better place to live.
    The Islamic Faith does not tolorate Gay lifestyle.....And that's Awesome.

    If there is just that one factor about Arabs I like.....It's that.

  9. #139
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,795

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    That made no sense. Johns are not looking to get jobs as prostitutes. I think you're confused.

    If the customers no longer have to fear arrest, demand will increase due to the absence of any deterrent effect from the law while the supply will not increase. In order to meet the demand, the black market will increase along with the criminality that accompanies it







    Someone has to supply the product. Supplying alcohol is a lot different than supplying sex.

    No one contracts deadly diseases selling alcohol. Society doesn't place a stigma on selling alcohol. Parents don't disown their children for selling alcohol. Comparing the selling of sex with the selling of alcohol is deluded.
    customer will fear in doing business with a criminal, the current crack head wont be able to run sex shops LOL you keep missing that with regulation. Going to an illegal sex shop will still be illegal. Just like I cant just open up a bar without a license. FEAR STILL THERE. LMAO

    MOST of the the current people running it will lose that business they will be criminals.

    later
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #140
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    customer will fear in doing business with a criminal,
    And if it's legalized, they won't be doing business with a criminal, so you just proved my point that legalization will increase demand. Thanks

    the current crack head wont be able to run sex shops LOL you keep missing that with regulation. Going to an illegal sex shop will still be illegal. Just like I cant just open up a bar without a license. FEAR STILL THERE. LMAO
    Increased demand without a commensurate increase in supply will increase human trafficking for the reasons I've explained which you continue to ignore.

    MOST of the the current people running it will lose that business they will be criminals.
    You mean like the way that they're losing it now?

    later
    promises, promises
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •