View Poll Results: Should we legalize all sex between consenting adults?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    42 75.00%
  • No

    14 25.00%
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 217

Thread: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

  1. #111
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Unlike you, I have posted evidence about what happens when you make prostitution illegal. You've posted nothing but your own claims, devoid of any supporting evidence.
    actually you didnt, you told me what happened in another country that is NOT america LMAO
    I could do that about anything, that is NOT america I dont care

    I posted what AMERICA already did to slavery and discrimination and what we already do to sex offenders and ones that deal with minors. We OVER punish them in some cases, minors shouldnt have to register as sex offenders for a 17yr old sending a 16yr old naked pictures. I also gave an example of something america made legal that was once illegal (alcohol) and how it got BETTER with less mob involvement and crime.

    THATS what REALLY happened you just didnt like it

    like I said you let me know when you have something to support you over the top movie claim. Because currently you posted ZERO evidence of it happening here.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #112
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiesolutions View Post
    Homosexuality is wrong and should be classified as a criminal act.

    It is Un-Normal.

    It is a Mental and Health Sickness that needs to be addresed and delt with.

    Have we forgotten about the Aides Desease?....Or has it been just swept under the rug?

    Todays society has made Homosexuality part of the norm, not realizing the severe problem it will have in future society.


    It should not be a crime...why would you make it a crime to be what you are ? The same laws should apply to Gays as straights...public lewedness...etc...

  3. #113
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    actually you didnt, you told me what happened in another country that is NOT america LMAO
    I could do that about anything, that is NOT america I dont care
    You seem to be unable to post any evidence that it would work any differently in the US. All you have is your faith based claim that it would be different.


    I posted what AMERICA already did to slavery and discrimination and what we already do to sex offenders and ones that deal with minors. We OVER punish them in some cases, minors shouldnt have to register as sex offenders for a 17yr old sending a 16yr old naked pictures. I also gave an example of something america made legal that was once illegal (alcohol) and how it got BETTER with less mob involvement and crime.
    Actually, it worked the same way in other countries that have banned alcohol, slavery and discrimination. All you've done is weaken your argument that AMERICA is somehow different.

    THATS what REALLY happened you just didnt like it
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #114
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    More dishonesty



    We have all sorts of laws and people still break them




    Umm, criminals rarely subject themselves to inspections.



    You claim a shrinking black market, but present no evidence. Amsterdams experience indicates the otherwise. Illegal trafficking in humans and drugs has INCREASED since they legalized both




    It's like you think once it's legal the criminals will just obey the law





    And there's plenty of fraud in the construction industry. Plenty of organized crime too.

    And the sex industry is a lot different than the sex industry.



    I'd say that you're the guilty one when it comes to that.
    this might be the silliest post ive read in a long time.

    yes people break laws MEANINGLES and does nothing to support your false claim

    yes criminals dont subject themselves to inspections, guess what then they could be part of the LEGAL jobs then, again another MEANINGLESS point to the debate

    Amsterdam is meaningless get that through your head. LMAO
    the black market would shrink because it would have no choice. Common sense.

    I dont care what the CRIMINALS do it has no barring on the LEGAL world I am talking about. and again is meaningless to your false claim.

    you have supplied no logic or evidence to make me think that SLAVERY and CHILD TRAFFICKING for sex would increase in AMERICA.

    I mean since we are so laid back on those crimes now. LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #115
    Educator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 08:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,226

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    He didn't say make prostitution legal but decriminalize sex workers.

    And abusive pimps wouldn't go away with regulation. Abusive employers haven't gone away with regulation.
    It is legal to employ someone and most employers are not abusive. Yes some are and while there would still be some abusive employers in prostitution legal markets would reduce the violence. If legalized I am sure it would be an area that employed occupational licensing.

  6. #116
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You seem to be unable to post any evidence that it would work any differently in the US. All you have is your faith based claim that it would be different.
    actually i did you just try to ignore it
    the proof is how we already fixed and feel about slavery and minor/sex laws

    that IS proof.

    In AMERICA we dont just turn a blind cheek to sex crimes and minors.

    in amsterdam do people get locked up for having child porn on their computer thats 5 years old? nope because the guy in america that got locked up for it got it on line from some guy in amsterdam LMAO




    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Actually, it worked the same way in other countries that have banned alcohol, slavery and discrimination. All you've done is weaken your argument that AMERICA is somehow different.

    THATS what REALLY happened you just didnt like it
    where you fail is you keep referring to other countries, they dont matter.

    please wipe the egg off your face because trying to repeat me and not even having the logic to connect any dots is making you look foolish

    mean while im still waiting for proof that the dramatic raise of slavery and sex trafficking of children would go on in america and why?

    Ill keep waiting for you to answer.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #117
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    this might be the silliest post ive read in a long time.

    yes people break laws MEANINGLES and does nothing to support your false claim

    yes criminals dont subject themselves to inspections, guess what then they could be part of the LEGAL jobs then, again another MEANINGLESS point to the debate

    Amsterdam is meaningless get that through your head. LMAO
    the black market would shrink because it would have no choice. Common sense.

    I dont care what the CRIMINALS do it has no barring on the LEGAL world I am talking about. and again is meaningless to your false claim.

    you have supplied no logic or evidence to make me think that SLAVERY and CHILD TRAFFICKING for sex would increase in AMERICA.

    I mean since we are so laid back on those crimes now. LMAO
    Even if it's legalized, there will be a demand for cheap sex, and that will be an incentive for a black market, just as higher taxes have created a black market for cigarettes. Sure you can get women to freely choose to be pros for $5000 a pop, but very few men can afford that. You won't be able to get enough women to do it at a price cheap enough to meet the demand for men who can't afford to pay so much but want the service at a price they can afford. This means that there will always be a black market for sex providers, and they won't submit to regulation. This is the problem that is happening in Amsterdam. This is why, in spite of legalization, they are seeing a dramatic increase in criminality relating to the sex industry.

    Your claims about how this would be different in the US has no basis in fact. The same factors (ie the lack of women willing to engage in sex for a price low enough that men can afford) apply here, so the result would be the same. In fact, it is already happening now.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #118
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    actually i did you just try to ignore it
    the proof is how we already fixed and feel about slavery and minor/sex laws
    Slavery, as once practiced in the US is much different than prostitution. And the US has a huge problem now with minors and adult women engaged in the sex industry. Making it legal does nothing to deal with the disparity between supply and demand in the sex industry and the human trafficking that results.

    where you fail is you keep referring to other countries, they dont matter.

    please wipe the egg off your face because trying to repeat me and not even having the logic to connect any dots is making you look foolish

    mean while im still waiting for proof that the dramatic raise of slavery and sex trafficking of children would go on in america and why?

    Ill keep waiting for you to answer.
    where you fail is you keep claiming that we are somehow different without every proving it. We have the same problems with the sex industry that every other western nation has regardless of whether they have made prostitution legal.

    And the reason why legalizing prostitution would do nothing to limit the amount of abuse (ie the disparity between the supply of affordable sex workers and the demand) has already been explained. Keep pretending that it hasn't and maybe someone won't notice the egg on your face
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #119
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Even if it's legalized, there will be a demand for cheap sex, and that will be an incentive for a black market, just as higher taxes have created a black market for cigarettes. Sure you can get women to freely choose to be pros for $5000 a pop, but very few men can afford that. You won't be able to get enough women to do it at a price cheap enough to meet the demand for men who can't afford to pay so much but want the service at a price they can afford. This means that there will always be a black market for sex providers, and they won't submit to regulation. This is the problem that is happening in Amsterdam. This is why, in spite of legalization, they are seeing a dramatic increase in criminality relating to the sex industry.

    Your claims about how this would be different in the US has no basis in fact. The same factors (ie the lack of women willing to engage in sex for a price low enough that men can afford) apply here, so the result would be the same. In fact, it is already happening now.
    IN AMSTERDAM, meaningless, $5000 dollars? more movie stuff

    mean while im still waiting for proof that the dramatic raise of slavery and sex trafficking of children would go on in america and why?

    Ill keep waiting for you to answer.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #120
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Should we legalize sexual freedom?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Slavery, as once practiced in the US is much different than prostitution. And the US has a huge problem now with minors and adult women engaged in the sex industry. Making it legal does nothing to deal with the disparity between supply and demand in the sex industry and the human trafficking that results.



    where you fail is you keep claiming that we are somehow different without every proving it. We have the same problems with the sex industry that every other western nation has regardless of whether they have made prostitution legal.

    And the reason why legalizing prostitution would do nothing to limit the amount of abuse (ie the disparity between the supply of affordable sex workers and the demand) has already been explained. Keep pretending that it hasn't and maybe someone won't notice the egg on your face
    how old are you and are you amrican, just curious since all you try to do is repeat me LOL
    I again wait your proof about what would happen in america and WHY

    so far you have offered fantasy and what happens in amsterdam, you whole dream rest on america basically giving up and allowing slavery and child sex trafficking based on the demand of an industry, thats why its nonsense.

    Maybe amsterdam needs that money to survive? we dont

    your whole fantasy depends on america failing, wont happen
    Last edited by AGENT J; 09-09-11 at 05:43 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •