Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 422

Thread: Child Support Payments

  1. #41
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Child support isn't about the crotch bumping buddies who got stoned and made a kid.

    This isn't about laws.

    Come on folks! This is about helpless children who can't fend for themselves. Gezzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    Exactly: they can't defend theirselves and must be reliant on responsible individuals for the whole of 16 - 18 or more years.

    Raising children is not a simple task, an easy undertaking - for how easy it is to begin it is nothing but an endless struggle and a stress to continue.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  2. #42
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Or I disagree with your assessment?
    disagree all you want nothing changes lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Nature is discriminatory in this regard. It can't be helped.
    actually its not, women HAVE the babies and thats it, you cant POSSIBLE be that shallow can you

    guess all the pigs out there that want to be as shallow as you and not hire women because they have periods and might take time of work to be pregnant should use your same lame, shallow unsupportable defense "its natures fault not mine" LMAO



    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    And then who pays instead? The general public?
    the one who wants the child should pay LOL and then yes social services kicks in just like it does NOW, nothing really changes



    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    He had the choice when he gave up his sperm to impregnate a woman.
    this is just more PURE dishonesty LMAO
    what if birth control failed
    what if he wasnt trying to make a baby
    what if she tricked him
    ETC ETC ETC



    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    This is a common myth that rarely, if ever, happens. It's commonly cited by people who are against the child support system but it's completely baseless. Unless you have some evidence you can put forth to prove its commonality?
    WOW it must be FUN to live in fantasy land. IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY!!!! LMAO

    I personally know 3 guys and 1 girl that this happened to for a fact and probably 5 others that is just hearsay.

    2 guys were tricked, girls purposely stopped taking their birth control to try and keep the guys
    1 guy didnt know he had a kid for 5 years! then had to pay and pay back support
    1 girl her boyfriend knew the condom was broke and he wanted to get her pregnant to try and keep her

    please take your fantasies else where and FREQUENCY doesnt matter.

    if murder and rape happens only 10 cases a year would we not need the laws to protect us from them????

    talk about myths


    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    So... you don't know how the law should be worded instead but you'd happily strike down the current system. Well, I'm glad we are so solution oriented!
    well unlike you I dont pretend to know it all LMAO

    sorry for having the foresight, common sense and logic to understand that if I wrote the law it may leave some people's needs out oh the horror LMAO

    now do you have ANYTHING of substance or facts to debate of empty rhetoric?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #43
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,479

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Babies and children don't give a flying **** how irresponsible their dumbass parents are ... Or what their asswipe parents think about who pays for what.

    Babies and kid have to be feed and clothed AND NURTURED!

  4. #44
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Babies and children don't give a flying **** how irresponsible their dumbass parents are ... Or what their asswipe parents think about who pays for what.

    Babies and kid have to be feed and clothed AND NURTURED!
    No ****.

    All the more of a reason not to have any unless you WILL do these things. I think there are enough suffering and unloved children in the world - don't you agree?
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Yeah... like forcing the woman to abort OR carry the child, all according to the man's whim. News flash: women are persons now and men do not own them. Maybe you need to join the 21st century.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    uhm what are you talking about??
    to you plan this stuff or just make it up as you go LMAO

    again could you be any more dishonest?

    who said anything about forcing abortions or forcing a women to carry?

    I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ANY OF THAT NONSENSE?????
    LOVE IT!!

    as a matter of fact in post 30 I said the EXACT opposite of what you are emotionally and falsely lying about LOL

    maybe you need to join reality?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    Cry me a river. Your DNA is now part of a child and that child needs support. Maybe you should have thought about that before you gave a woman your sperm.

    If women have more right to choose than men by virtue of their biology, then that means men need to be careful. Yet in most child support cases, we are dealing with deadbeat dads who thought they could sleep around and then slouch off their responsibilities onto the women they impregnate.

    I agree that there is a discrepancy in the system that favors women TOO much, but the discrimination is there because most of the cases involve deadbeat dads. Sorry to say. Ask any family court officer and they will tell you the same.

    The vast majority of single parents collecting welfare are WOMEN. The men have shirked their payments even after the courts ordered them to.

    Your outrage is unjustified.
    Will you quit this crap about the "you should have thought about that before you gave a woman your sperm"? I could just as easily say that if she didn't want to get pregnant then she shouldn't have spread her legs! I'm arguing that if either biological parent wants the child then the kid should be born. Ideally, I think abortion should only be done if both parents consent. Otherwise, the child is born and both parents should be responsible for the child. However, if women are going to insist on having all the rights then you can deal with the deadbeat dads.

    Just for the record, I was raised strictly by my mother because my father didn't take responsibility. Hence, I have more passion about being a dad.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  7. #47
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Child Support Payments

    this is just more PURE dishonesty LMAO
    what if birth control failed
    what if he wasnt trying to make a baby
    what if she tricked him
    ETC ETC ETC
    He trusted too much in technology. No one has a legal or moral right for sexual intercourse not to result in pregnancies. You can only minimize the risk.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  8. #48
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    No ****.

    All the more of a reason not to have any unless you WILL do these things. I think there are enough suffering and unloved children in the world - don't you agree?
    amen
    and forcing a mother to have babies (not that anybody said this) or forcing the father to pay will NOT make them real parents. This is just common sense.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #49
    Professor
    Mathematician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,147

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    uhm what are you talking about??
    to you plan this stuff or just make it up as you go LMAO

    again could you be any more dishonest?

    who said anything about forcing abortions or forcing a women to carry?

    I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ANY OF THAT NONSENSE?????
    LOVE IT!!

    as a matter of fact in post 30 I said the EXACT opposite of what you are emotionally and falsely lying about LOL

    maybe you need to join reality?
    I said something about forcing women to carry if the father wants the child.
    "With me everything turns into mathematics."
    "It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well."
    "It is truth very certain that, when it is not in one's power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is more probable." -- Rene Descartes

  10. #50
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    He trusted too much in technology. No one has a legal or moral right for sexual intercourse not to result in pregnancies. You can only minimize the risk.
    really?
    funny theres law suits and people getting convicted of crimes every day over trusting technology and or people

    whats your point?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •