Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 422

Thread: Child Support Payments

  1. #321
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    simply unrealistic
    Men and women both, eh?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #322
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You ain't addressed nothing. You've merely said the entire time that "that's your opinion". Maybe then you can explain to me how someone has well being when they have no being. Perchance ghosts or afterlife or something. I await your proof.

    I mean yeah, my opinion on the subjective manner of welfare will have no impact on your own welfare....less I shoot you dead. Then I do have an impact. Of course, since it's all "objective" right? I may just be sending you to a better place. A little thanks would be nice.
    you are correct I have said that because its true LMAO
    sorry me repeating facts confuses you because its not what you want me to say
    I dont need to prove your opinion LMAO
    what you think welfare is, thats YOUR opinion why do I need to prove that? nice try

    and see you can not answer the question thats why it is subjective and you are simply wrong, thanks for playing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #323
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Men and women both, eh?
    what are you babbling about and making up now? LOL

    whats unrealistic is acting like society will change tomorrow and the country will only have sex for procreation

    thats simply fantasy land not to mention pure dishonesty and nonsense
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #324
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Tick View Post
    Don't have sex with someone you wouldn't want to have a child with or get a vasectomy.
    Don't have sex if you want to have abortions, or get your tubes ties. If fact get your mouth tied off while your at it.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    you are correct I have said that because its true LMAO
    sorry me repeating facts confuses you because its not what you want me to say
    I dont need to prove your opinion LMAO
    what you think welfare is, thats YOUR opinion why do I need to prove that? nice try

    and see you can not answer the question thats why it is subjective and you are simply wrong, thanks for playing
    LMAO sorry if repeating facts confuses you. LMAO

    LMAO

    LMAO

    LMAO you can't even tell reality from the fiction in your mind. LMAO

    LMAO

    LMAO

    what you think welfare is, that's YOUR opinion. But LMAO you can't ignore reality LMAO

    LMAO you made the claim it's purely subjective and that I'm wrong when I state that death is an absolute. LMAO

    So, LMAO, what you are saying is that one can hold positive welfare when dead. LMAO I want to know HOW one can hold positive welfare when dead LMAO

    LMAO

    You can tell me that gods exist too LMAO, but I won't believe it till there is proof. LMAO

    You say "opinion", I say when there is no being, you can not have well being. You claim the opposite. Mine is true by intuition, yours you made up because you don't want to admit that there are absolutes to welfare. So I'm asking you to back up your claims, LMOA. Prove that without being, one can have well being; LMAO. Should be easy right? I mean, you claim that I can not answer the question that's why it's subjective, yet you AVOID THE QUESTIONS TO YOU. Therefore, you can not answer the question, that's why death is an absolute. LMAO

    You are simply wrong, LMAO. Thanks for playing. LMAO LMAO LMAO
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #326
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    LMAO sorry if repeating facts confuses you. LMAO

    LMAO

    LMAO

    LMAO you can't even tell reality from the fiction in your mind. LMAO

    LMAO

    LMAO

    what you think welfare is, that's YOUR opinion. But LMAO you can't ignore reality LMAO

    LMAO you made the claim it's purely subjective and that I'm wrong when I state that death is an absolute. LMAO

    So, LMAO, what you are saying is that one can hold positive welfare when dead. LMAO I want to know HOW one can hold positive welfare when dead LMAO

    LMAO

    You can tell me that gods exist too LMAO, but I won't believe it till there is proof. LMAO

    You say "opinion", I say when there is no being, you can not have well being. You claim the opposite. Mine is true by intuition, yours you made up because you don't want to admit that there are absolutes to welfare. So I'm asking you to back up your claims, LMOA. Prove that without being, one can have well being; LMAO. Should be easy right? I mean, you claim that I can not answer the question that's why it's subjective, yet you AVOID THE QUESTIONS TO YOU. Therefore, you can not answer the question, that's why death is an absolute. LMAO

    You are simply wrong, LMAO. Thanks for playing. LMAO LMAO LMAO
    so you still can't prove that welfare is NOT subjective?
    Got, but I knew that about 100 posts ago. Let me know when you can
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #327
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    So is there ever a case where a single father receives child support?
    I could get child support from my ex, but I have not had her salary assessed since she makes so little, perhaps 1/10th what I make a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #328
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Shooting out some jizm hardly gives you rights over a woman's body. If you want a kid, go shoot your jizm in another woman that wants your baby. Its not like you can only do it once.
    This has literally nothing to do with my argument...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #329
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    If i now correctly understand Bod's intended premise of his OP, it isn't funamentally about child support payments per se, but rather inequalities in men's choices based primarily around a woman's right to, at her discretion, have an abortion OR use a "surprise pregnancy" to unfairly manipulate the "system" to her advantage, which can usurp men's choices and unjustly force a long- term financial involvement in the form of child support.And I truly hope that

    I've got it. If my "newest" perception of the topic is on track THEN:
    Pretty much that... I have no problem with child support payments in any instance where a couple willingly has children, or is in a committed relationahip and has children. The child should and must be "taken care of" (not Mafia style). I do have a problem with men having to pay child support solely because a woman does not want to have an abortion. That is her right. Her body, her choice. As unfair as it can be, a man should have no say even if that means that she aborts his "child" and he is heartbroken for life. That sucks, but that is just how it is.

    I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with a woman getting pregnant, wanting the child against the man's wishes (all good so far) and then having the state force the man to pay money to support her choice. He is not paying to support the child, since she can have an abortion. This is the disconnect that many people siimply don't get or that they refuse to acknowledge. If she does not want to support the child on her own, she can have an abortion, as is her deserved right.

    People that don't like this argue illogically that he gave up all control once he "jizzed". Ridiculous. Child support payments have nothing to do with biology. They are a legal construct that revolve completely around the woman's "choice".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  10. #330
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    if the man were ignorant of the potential for incurring a financial liability
    then your argument would have merit
    but since the guy plants his seed with full knowledge of the potential consequences
    your argument has no legitimacy
    both parents know the potential consequences and both are responsible for any result of their sexual activity
    ... there should be a change to the laws so that the man should not incur financial liabilities...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •