Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 422

Thread: Child Support Payments

  1. #221
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathematician View Post
    That's why females are naturally attracted to the alpha males.
    You mean jerks?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #222
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,072

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Anyone who breeds a child, should be held legally responsible, by law, for the welfare of that child; the father and the mother.
    How come most people with this argument ignore the fact that the woman is chooing to have the child against the man's wish? Also, why do poeple ignore that she can simply have an abortion if she doesn't want to support the child on her own?

    It's like ZOOOOOOOOOOM!

    ...right over their heads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #223
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    How come most people with this argument ignore the fact that the woman is chooing to have the child against the man's wish? Also, why do poeple ignore that she can simply have an abortion if she doesn't want to support the child on her own?

    It's like ZOOOOOOOOOOM!

    ...right over their heads.
    What part of, "father and mother", didn't you understand.

    IOW, if a woman chooses to have a child, she is legally responsible for that child's well-being; i.e. getting on welfare isn't an option for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #224
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    This argument is true of women as well. If they didn't want to have a child, she had the option of making sure she didn't get pregnant. The woman isn't just some idle participant, she made choices too.
    No argument from me on that...but the point remains is when two people couple and a pregnancy results...the woman has the choice not the man...along with that the coupling takes two....pay dude...I dont want to pay for you or your ladies mistakes

  5. #225
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    How come most people with this argument ignore the fact that the woman is chooing to have the child against the man's wish? Also, why do poeple ignore that she can simply have an abortion if she doesn't want to support the child on her own?

    It's like ZOOOOOOOOOOM!

    ...right over their heads.

    because that wouldnt be living in reality and would hurt their unrealistic bias arguments. Its about twisting it into other things ignoring your point because it really cant be argued against.
    If they cant win they attempt to change the game

    Its called moving the goal post
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #226
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,552

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Irrelevant and off topic...Start a new thread that deals with, "once kids are What a bunch of emotional garbage... she can have an abortion. That is whole point of the thread.
    Bod, what is relevant is that when a man has sex with a woman, it's always a calculated risk FOR BOTH parties under common situations.

    In my humble opinion - you mislabeled your thread. It's about responsibility biases, rights inequalities, and completely circumventing the true issue, which is how people will stand responsible to a kid should one be born as a result of poor judgment and behaviors in sexual relationships. I don't see anything about direct issues surrounding "child support payments" other than men are unfairly and unjustly abused by the system because women have the right to choose abortion OR NOT and they don't have any choices at all. If the woman keeps the kid because she want to, then woe on the man because he's been name as a party to creating a baby, which he didn't want. And if he wants to have the kid in his life - then be a man about it and take responsibility.

    If a man has a relationship and the woman hoodwinks a him by getting pregnant - too bad for the guy. Having sex is part of human nature, but it also can have consequences of all kinds. The only REAL VICTIM is a kid that is a bi-product of irresponsible sexual acts.

    In all of your arguments - you leave out the kid. The kids welfare is totally shunned and they are invisible in your rant. The kid becomes the reason for conflicts. The kid becomes the object and reason for it's loser parents who can't accept responsibility to waste time and resources blaming each other...blaming the laws for being bias.

    I'd suggest to all men and women - don't have sex with somebody you don't want to marry.

    And if you plan on marrying someone - BEFORE getting married - check out the local "child support laws". If one feels like the laws are way too biased one way or another, then do a pre-marriage contract on what each person's responsibilities will be in case of children and a divorce happens. It can be used in the divorce hearings. If the other person doesn't want to do a pre-marriage contract -then a serious decision needs to be made about NOT having kids.

    Most people who go into business with partners will surely do a partnership contract. Since men and women are apparently too stupid and ignorant about the consequences of having sex - maybe the law should require people to sign a sex contract prior to having sex, which defines what rights and responsibilities each will have if a pregnancy occurs. That sure will mess up that 1st spontaneous encounter, but prevent a whole lot of future bull**** and leave children the victims of irresponsible parents.

  7. #227
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Bod, what is relevant is that when a man has sex with a woman, it's always a calculated risk FOR BOTH parties under common situations.

    In my humble opinion - you mislabeled your thread. It's about responsibility biases, rights inequalities, and completely circumventing the true issue, which is how people will stand responsible to a kid should one be born as a result of poor judgment and behaviors in sexual relationships. I don't see anything about direct issues surrounding "child support payments" other than men are unfairly and unjustly abused by the system because women have the right to choose abortion OR NOT and they don't have any choices at all. If the woman keeps the kid because she want to, then woe on the man because he's been name as a party to creating a baby, which he didn't want. And if he wants to have the kid in his life - then be a man about it and take responsibility.

    If a man has a relationship and the woman hoodwinks a him by getting pregnant - too bad for the guy. Having sex is part of human nature, but it also can have consequences of all kinds. The only REAL VICTIM is a kid that is a bi-product of irresponsible sexual acts.

    In all of your arguments - you leave out the kid. The kids welfare is totally shunned and they are invisible in your rant. The kid becomes the reason for conflicts. The kid becomes the object and reason for it's loser parents who can't accept responsibility to waste time and resources blaming each other...blaming the laws for being bias.

    I'd suggest to all men and women - don't have sex with somebody you don't want to marry.

    And if you plan on marrying someone - BEFORE getting married - check out the local "child support laws". If one feels like the laws are way too biased one way or another, then do a pre-marriage contract on what each person's responsibilities will be in case of children and a divorce happens. It can be used in the divorce hearings. If the other person doesn't want to do a pre-marriage contract -then a serious decision needs to be made about NOT having kids.

    Most people who go into business with partners will surely do a partnership contract. Since men and women are apparently too stupid and ignorant about the consequences of having sex - maybe the law should require people to sign a sex contract prior to having sex, which defines what rights and responsibilities each will have if a pregnancy occurs. That sure will mess up that 1st spontaneous encounter, but prevent a whole lot of future bull**** and leave children the victims of irresponsible parents.

    Sorry I have nothing else to say besides what a load of crap
    nobody is leaving out the kid, you just want to turn it into the kid because the other way cant be argued.

    Forcing money on a mom or dad IN REALITY wont do **** for the kid LMAO
    Forcing people to be parents that DONT WANT TO BE wont do **** for the kid LMAO

    only people who want to be REAL parents can be and changing the laws to make it more fair and nondiscriminative will not effect that ONE SINGLE BIT

    people that WANT to be parent s still will

    save the fantasy stuff and appeals to emotions for others because they arent real world solutions.
    It be GREAT if they were but that are not.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 09-01-11 at 10:25 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #228
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,072

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What part of, "father and mother", didn't you understand.

    IOW, if a woman chooses to have a child, she is legally responsible for that child's well-being; i.e. getting on welfare isn't an option for her.
    What part of, "if she doesn't want to support the child on her own she should have an abortion" meaning that their is no child and hence no mother and father do you not understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #229
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    What part of, "if she doesn't want to support the child on her own she should have an abortion" meaning that their is no child and hence no mother and father do you not understand?
    What part of, "you can't legally force a woman to abort a child, but you can damn-well force a woman to get off her lazy **** and support that child", don't you understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #230
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,072

    Re: Child Support Payments

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Bod, what is relevant is that when a man has sex with a woman, it's always a calculated risk FOR BOTH parties under common situations.

    In my humble opinion - you mislabeled your thread. It's about responsibility biases, rights inequalities, and completely circumventing the true issue, which is how people will stand responsible to a kid should one be born as a result of poor judgment and behaviors in sexual relationships. I don't see anything about direct issues surrounding "child support payments" other than men are unfairly and unjustly abused by the system because women have the right to choose abortion OR NOT and they don't have any choices at all. If the woman keeps the kid because she want to, then woe on the man because he's been name as a party to creating a baby, which he didn't want. And if he wants to have the kid in his life - then be a man about it and take responsibility.

    If a man has a relationship and the woman hoodwinks a him by getting pregnant - too bad for the guy. Having sex is part of human nature, but it also can have consequences of all kinds. The only REAL VICTIM is a kid that is a bi-product of irresponsible sexual acts.

    In all of your arguments - you leave out the kid. The kids welfare is totally shunned and they are invisible in your rant. The kid becomes the reason for conflicts. The kid becomes the object and reason for it's loser parents who can't accept responsibility to waste time and resources blaming each other...blaming the laws for being bias.

    I'd suggest to all men and women - don't have sex with somebody you don't want to marry.

    And if you plan on marrying someone - BEFORE getting married - check out the local "child support laws". If one feels like the laws are way too biased one way or another, then do a pre-marriage contract on what each person's responsibilities will be in case of children and a divorce happens. It can be used in the divorce hearings. If the other person doesn't want to do a pre-marriage contract -then a serious decision needs to be made about NOT having kids.

    Most people who go into business with partners will surely do a partnership contract. Since men and women are apparently too stupid and ignorant about the consequences of having sex - maybe the law should require people to sign a sex contract prior to having sex, which defines what rights and responsibilities each will have if a pregnancy occurs. That sure will mess up that 1st spontaneous encounter, but prevent a whole lot of future bull**** and leave children the victims of irresponsible parents.
    I understand everything you are saying, but one thing negates it all... she can have an abortion if she does not want to raise and support the child on her own. That way, there is no child being neglected or needing of support. If she hoodwinks him, he should have the legal option of saying "thanks but not thanks, I want nothing to do with it" and then she can simply have an abortion, or raise the child on her own. If she chooses the latter and cannot suppor the child, then the state should deal with that. Forcing the man to pay for her decision absolves her of an irresponsible choice and this is anything but American. It is ridiculous beyond all common sense.

    The issue is that society has had this issue shoved down our throats for decades now. To challenge this sexist and irresponsible laws is to be a mysoginist or against woman's rights or not caring for the child. Well, the women backed themsleves into a corner but shout at anybody that mentions it. They got the right to have control over their own bodies, which is good. But the right to have an abortion means that if they don't want the child, they abort.

    Well, that also means that if they don't want to support the child on their own since the man doesn't want to help, she can have an abortion. It is an out for both and and out for a woman that does not want to support the child on her own. It is truly win/win. But no. Women's rights groups and femiNazis have brainwashed everybody into this mantra: Once a man ejaculates all his rights are over and all his opinions are meaningless. What is worse is that the courts have been turned into political correctness machines that have ignored the very issue that I am bringing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •