And if you want to be pedantic about it, creationism isn't superstitious. It is based on reasoning, even if the reasoning is flawed. Religion can be, and often is, superstitious as it doesn't need to be based on reasoning. Some people believe just because.
Sounded as if you were disputing it's facthood. Apologies if I mistook your response.
Reason | Define Reason at Dictionary.com
Definitions 1&2 (and arguably #3) are what creationists use, but not #4 or #5rea·son
[ree-zuhn] Show IPA
1. a basis or cause, as for some belief, action, fact, event, etc.: the reason for declaring war.
2. a statement presented in justification or explanation of a belief or action.
3. the mental powers concerned with forming conclusions, judgments, or inferences.
4. sound judgment; good sense.
5. normal or sound powers of mind; sanity.