View Poll Results: Are you smarter than The Obama?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am smarter than The Obama

    14 36.84%
  • We're evn, or just about

    8 21.05%
  • The Obama is smarter than me.

    16 42.11%
Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 543

Thread: Are you smarter than The Obama?

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    ..the year I applied to law schools the top scoring black accepted at Yale Law had scores below hundreds of white males who were rejected.
    really?

    how could you possibly know this?

    did you get access to confidential student records or did you just hold up a sign demanding all black students reveal their LSAT scores?

  2. #452
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,774

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I apologize. twas my mistake. all you liberals look and sound alike to me.
    God...I am SOOOO glad I am no longer a conservative...

    yes, really; I used to be almost Far-Right in my views. Hopefully you can, as I did, realize that there is a whole world of truth out there that conservatives do not want you to see. Kinda like The Matrix.

  3. #453
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    a white guy would not have been accepted into Harvard Law with the same other credentials (or lack of them) as Obama in the year he applied.

    try again
    How did a discussion of intelligence turn into a racism discussion? Obama is half white, does that mean he is only half smart Turtledude???
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  4. #454
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    God...I am SOOOO glad I am no longer a conservative...

    yes, really; I used to be almost Far-Right in my views. Hopefully you can, as I did, realize that there is a whole world of truth out there that conservatives do not want you to see. Kinda like The Matrix.
    Yeah, moby, sure, whatever you say. You moby's always seem to drop little clues which reveal your act. For instance, to left-wing hacks, everyone to the right of moderate is FAR-RIGHT whereas to a conservative, a FAR-RIGHT person is someone who is, you know, far to the right, so far right that they are seen as extremist and don't have much overlap with conservatives and libertarians.

    So tell us, Mr. ex-Far Right Man, what was your membership # in the John Birch Society?

  5. #455
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    God...I am SOOOO glad I am no longer a conservative...

    yes, really; I used to be almost Far-Right in my views. Hopefully you can, as I did, realize that there is a whole world of truth out there that conservatives do not want you to see. Kinda like The Matrix.
    yeah, and I was a liberal once. then I grew up and had to get a job and pay taxes.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    true. but we also can safely say but for him being black he'd never been accepted into Harvard Law. but you don't graduate MCL from HLS if you are stupid.
    hmm...looks like Turtledude was in fact the first person to bring up Obama's race.

    no one defending Obama's level of intelligence had yet mentioned a thing about Obama going to Harvard Law and graduating summa cum laude and being President of the Harvard Law Review, and yet for some CRAZY reason Turtledude just had to bring up the fact that Obama is black and there is NO way he could have gotten into Harvard if he was white.

    Turtledude, why did you feel the need to bring this up when no one else brought up Obama's getting into Harvard?

    The fact is that race & Harvard were not even an issue until you brought it up. You insisted on forcing race into the discussion, and insisted on accusing Obama of not being intelligent enough to get into Harvard, because of his race.

    That my friend, is racism. And furthermore, it appears that you would disregard ANY and ALL of his achievements in life, simply as being a product of sympathy for him being a black man.

    That my friend, is racism.
    Last edited by Thunder; 08-16-11 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #457
    Advisor Just1Voice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    07-20-13 @ 12:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    389

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Yeah, moby, sure, whatever you say. You moby's always seem to drop little clues which reveal your act. For instance, to left-wing hacks, everyone to the right of moderate is FAR-RIGHT whereas to a conservative, a FAR-RIGHT person is someone who is, you know, far to the right, so far right that they are seen as extremist and don't have much overlap with conservatives and libertarians.

    So tell us, Mr. ex-Far Right Man, what was your membership # in the John Birch Society?
    "moby"?? Doesn't one have to be actively pretending to be conservative to earn that label? What is your justification for applying it now?

    Please, can't we keep our terminology straight? Communication across the aisles is hard enough already.

  8. #458
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,718

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1Voice View Post
    I'm sure you will understand that your claim to word-of-mouth access to that information is suspect. Please excuse me for not believing a word of it.
    of course not-it conflicts with your erroneous and unfounded view that is based on defend Obama at all costs.



  9. #459
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,718

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Get the plank out of your eye before getting the speck out of others'. Racists are in no position to accuse others of racism.
    Calling someone a racist is a personal attack that should not be tolerated especially since nothing RD has said indicates he is a racist. Pointing out facts-even if they are disturbing to those who excuse certain cultural pathologies-is not racist



  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    of course not-it conflicts with your erroneous and unfounded view that is based on defend Obama at all costs.
    why did you insert race into a discussion that did not involve race?

    did anyone suggest that Obama was smarter than you because he went to Harvard Law, was President of the Law Review, and graduated with highest honors?

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •