View Poll Results: Are you smarter than The Obama?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am smarter than The Obama

    14 36.84%
  • We're evn, or just about

    8 21.05%
  • The Obama is smarter than me.

    16 42.11%
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 543

Thread: Are you smarter than The Obama?

  1. #441
    Advisor Just1Voice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    07-20-13 @ 12:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    389

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Yeah, go and read my earlier posts along with some others.

    the year I applied to law schools the top scoring black accepted at Yale Law had scores below hundreds of white males who were rejected.
    Where are you getting the HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL information you are claiming to be sharing here? How could you know what the distribution of scores was?

  2. #442
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,548

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1Voice View Post
    Where are you getting the HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL information you are claiming to be sharing here? How could you know what the distribution of scores was?
    Uh because it was pretty much public knowledge at Yale. Some professors who opposed affirmative racism publicly spoke about the differential in standards. we also so black classmates who-at the time we graduated-(when you received your diploma the dean of your college would say --Say Akhil Reed Amar (one of my friends currently Sterling Professor of Constitutional Law) BA , SUMMA CUM LAUDE WITH DISTINCTION IN POLITICAL SCIENCE). Yet we knew dozens of blacks who were not awarded any honors who were going to big name law and medical schools the following year



  3. #443
    Advisor Just1Voice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    07-20-13 @ 12:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    389

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Uh because it was pretty much public knowledge at Yale. Some professors who opposed affirmative racism publicly spoke about the differential in standards. we also so black classmates who-at the time we graduated-(when you received your diploma the dean of your college would say --Say Akhil Reed Amar (one of my friends currently Sterling Professor of Constitutional Law) BA , SUMMA CUM LAUDE WITH DISTINCTION IN POLITICAL SCIENCE). Yet we knew dozens of blacks who were not awarded any honors who were going to big name law and medical schools the following year
    I'm sure you will understand that your claim to word-of-mouth access to that information is suspect. Please excuse me for not believing a word of it.

  4. #444
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Affirmative action was supposedly to level the playing field...it was I admit better than what it replaced and that was the absurd quota system..that was totally against whites and created nothing but animosity between the races for a variety of reasons.

    Its time for affirmative action to end..its run its course and its a source of constant racial animosity...that we dont need....just my humble opinion
    Ending something because it hurts some white people's feelings isn't a good reason to end anything. This whole argument that it "increases animosity" is useless as it only increases animosity for some people - people who I don't respect anyway. I remember a guy at my high school who didn't get into a college and said, "I didn't get in because some black guy took my spot" - affirmative action is just a scapegoat for people who aren't particularly remarkable and need someone to blame for not getting what they think they deserve.

  5. #445
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Ending something because it hurts some white people's feelings isn't a good reason to end anything. .
    kinda like taking down a confederate flag from a confederate cemetary because it hurts some black people's feelings?

    funny how this kind of crap can work both ways.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #446
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    kinda like taking down a confederate flag from a confederate cemetary because it hurts some black people's feelings?

    funny how this kind of crap can work both ways.
    What are you even talking about? Have I mentioned something about a confederate flag or are you just failing at trolling again by not making any sense?

  7. #447
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,707

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Yeah, which is why his campaign accused President Clinton of being a racist. Which is why he said:


    Sen. John McCain's campaign accused Sen. Barack Obama of playing the "race card" on Thursday, a day after the Democrat said his opponent and other Republicans would try to scare voters by pointing to Obama's "funny name" and the fact that "he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills."


    Too bad we can't ask Geraldine Ferraro whether she felt that Obama was exploiting his race.

    Willfully and intentionally. Right. How's that bubble you're living in?
    Get the plank out of your eye before getting the speck out of others'. Racists are in no position to accuse others of racism.

  8. #448
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    What are you even talking about? Have I mentioned something about a confederate flag or are you just failing at trolling again by not making any sense?
    just pointing out your hypocrisy
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #449
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    just pointing out your hypocrisy
    You do realize that in order for your comment to point out my hypocrisy, I would have to say something about a confederate flag - I didn't. You literally brought it up out of nowhere. You need to work on your trolling.

  10. #450
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    You do realize that in order for your comment to point out my hypocrisy, I would have to say something about a confederate flag - I didn't. You literally brought it up out of nowhere. You need to work on your trolling.
    I apologize. twas my mistake. all you liberals look and sound alike to me.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •