View Poll Results: Are you smarter than The Obama?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am smarter than The Obama

    14 36.84%
  • We're evn, or just about

    8 21.05%
  • The Obama is smarter than me.

    16 42.11%
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 543

Thread: Are you smarter than The Obama?

  1. #281
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    can't be helped. If you say you are smarter than the Obama, someone is sure to squeal "racist" and claim you only think you are smarter because he is black
    I really don't get the use of the word "the" here. Can you explain it for us?

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    I really don't get the use of the word "the" here. Can you explain it for us?
    its clearly being used to dehumanize our President.

    he's no longer a person...now just a thing.

  3. #283
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    its clearly being used to dehumanize our President.

    he's no longer a person...now just a thing.
    Earlier in this thread, I asked which Obama it was--Barack himself, Michelle, Malia, Sasha, someone else. It's like asking about the tree. Uh, which tree?

  4. #284
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    ask the OP, they are the one who put it in the thread title.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #285
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Read some of your Liberal political kinsmens posts sometime here on DP. It's a hoot how much it's someone elses fault!
    And when they are silly about it, I point it out. You know this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 03:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,845

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Earlier in this thread, I asked which Obama it was--Barack himself, Michelle, Malia, Sasha, someone else. It's like asking about the tree. Uh, which tree?
    If you really have to ask that question, then your answer to the question in the OP is "no".

  7. #287
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh look, a thread about Obama devolves into race. How unusual...
    For a man who rode into the White House on the basis of his race, with the help of liberal racists, it's only natural that this issue come up. Secondly, the man's entire career has been built on exploiting race, so it dominates discussion about him, just like Ike's military career was central to his appeal.

  8. #288
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    its clearly being used to dehumanize our President.

    he's no longer a person...now just a thing.
    Dehuamnize the President. Hmm. Whatever could you be talking about? I'm not seeing it.


  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    For a man who rode into the White House on the basis of his race, with the help of liberal racists, it's only natural that this issue come up.
    wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Secondly, the man's entire career has been built on exploiting race,...
    evidence?

  10. #290
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    For a man who rode into the White House on the basis of his race, with the help of liberal racists, it's only natural that this issue come up. Secondly, the man's entire career has been built on exploiting race, so it dominates discussion about him, just like Ike's military career was central to his appeal.
    Are we still trotting out that failed bit of bull****?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •