View Poll Results: Are you smarter than The Obama?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am smarter than The Obama

    14 36.84%
  • We're evn, or just about

    8 21.05%
  • The Obama is smarter than me.

    16 42.11%
Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 543

Thread: Are you smarter than The Obama?

  1. #161
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Turd in the punchbowl, but Chris Rock brought it up so its ok.

    400 years of eugenics will do that to people. Professional sports, anyone?

    I'm sure its correcting, but I've witnessed breeding of a new breed of cat, and jt doesn't take many generations to select/deselect traits. Slaves were livestock. Size, strength, stamina, complacency are the kind of things they selected for. Intelligence? Certainly not.
    Well that certainly doesn't qualify as a creationist viewpoint. OK, now we're acknowledging that genetics is pertinent to the issue. What's the next step. At least the facade of pretending is now dispensed with.

    As to the question of black population in the US, they comprise 13% or so of the population, or 1 of 7.5 people.

  2. #162
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is this the first cry of racism by a Liberal in this thread?
    Well TD was the first one to bring race into the discussion, so I would say it was him although the "racist cry" in his argument would be for the white men who didn't get in because of Obama.

  3. #163
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    yes, some people are just infuriated that a black man could lead this great country.

    either he faked his records, or he used affirmative action, or he was born in Kenya, or he is part of a Communist conspiracy. either way, his legitimacy as President must be attacked at all costs.



    I wouldn't be the least bit infuriated, if we had a black man that could lead this country. Unfortunately, we don't have one that can do that.

  4. #164
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Well TD was the first one to bring race into the discussion, so I would say it was him although the "racist cry" in his argument would be for the white men who didn't get in because of Obama.
    Do I need to repeat the question?

  5. #165
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I wouldn't be the least bit infuriated, if we had a black man that could lead this country. Unfortunately, we don't have one that can do that.
    Well, we actually don't have a white man, a woman, an Asian or a member of the human species who can lead this country, so...

  6. #166
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do I need to repeat the question?
    Only if you didn't like the answer.

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I wouldn't be the least bit infuriated, if we had a black man that could lead this country. Unfortunately, we don't have one that can do that.
    sure we do.

  8. #168
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    here's one:
    How is that racist? if it is fact?

    I don't know if it is fact or not, but i wouldn't discount it as racist until you know the IQ score distribution of 3 year old's.
    I would ask him to show his source.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    ..The trouble with your argument is that the black-white IQ gap is already fully established by the age of 3,...
    source??????

  10. #170
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: Are you smarter than The Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Well, we actually don't have a white man, a woman, an Asian or a member of the human species who can lead this country, so...
    Therein lies the whole problem with the Left: You all think we need a, "leader".

Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •