View Poll Results: What about menís versus womanís rights to their babies? Select all that apply

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Regardless of the womanís choice, men should choose whether their baby will be born or not

    0 0%
  • A woman should be able to choose whether to give birth or not, regardless of the manís choice

    20 50.00%
  • If the man doesnít want a baby, he should be able to choose whether to give financial support or not

    20 50.00%
  • I am ďpro-choiceĒ (I think women should be able to choose to abort their babies if they want to)

    24 60.00%
  • I am "pro-life" (against abortion)

    8 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 142

Thread: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

  1. #131
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 09:11 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Using the threat of not paying child support if they don't have an abortion is coercive birth control.
    It's coercive, but not "coercive birth control". It is the father exercising his rights. Again, no one is forcing the mother to do anything to her body.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I understand the flaws in your argument, but I don't blame you from walk away from your flawed argument.
    You answered your own misunderstanding (see below)

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And of course I would look at the argument differently if I were ignorant and clueless enough to be a pro-lifer
    This is all I was saying .. don't know why that's so hard to understand or something to get in a tizzy about.
    Last edited by naturalrights; 08-17-11 at 03:40 PM.
    ~ "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" ~

  2. #132
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalrights View Post
    It's coercive, but not "coercive birth control". It is the father exercising his rights.
    A lie which is why you can't post anything that proves that a father has such a "right". It doesn't exist and it is dishonest to insist that it does

    You answered your own misunderstanding (see below)
    Nope.


    This is all I was saying .. don't know why that's so hard to understand or something to get in a tizzy about.
    Again, no. Do you really expect anyone to believe you were making an argument from a position that even you admit is flawed?

    Maybe that's why you have to impute an emotional (ie "tizzy") to me. It just shows you lack any argument to make
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #133
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 09:11 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    A lie which is why you can't post anything that proves that a father has such a "right". It doesn't exist and it is dishonest to insist that it does
    You say no, I say yes ... oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Nope.
    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Again, no. Do you really expect anyone to believe you were making an argument from a position that even you admit is flawed?

    Maybe that's why you have to impute an emotional (ie "tizzy") to me. It just shows you lack any argument to make
    Umm .. when did I admit it was flawed again? Are you seeing things?
    ~ "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" ~

  4. #134
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalrights View Post
    You say no, I say yes ... oh well
    I posted links proving that men have no such rights. You just post lies about mythical rights and claim it is true...oh well



    Yep
    Nope


    Umm .. when did I admit it was flawed again? Are you seeing things?
    I already told you that I don't blame you for walking away from your own words so don't get in a tizzy about it
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #135
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 09:11 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I posted links proving that men have no such rights. You just post lies about mythical rights and claim it is true...oh well
    What are you talking about? What links? If you are talking about current policy and calling that proof .. you clearly do not understand that something being a law does not make it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I already told you that I don't blame you for walking away from your own words so don't get in a tizzy about it
    When did I walk away again and what did I walk away from?
    ~ "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" ~

  6. #136
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalrights View Post
    What are you talking about? What links? If you are talking about current policy and calling that proof .. you clearly do not understand that something being a law does not make it right.
    If you can't keep up with what has been posted several times, it is not my fault; it is yours. I have posted proof that there is no such right, not just now, but never

    And I'm still waiting for you to post some evidence to support your claims, and not just additional claims.

    When did I walk away again and what did I walk away from?
    No need to get in a tizzy about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #137
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 09:11 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    If you can't keep up with what has been posted several times, it is not my fault; it is yours. I have posted proof that there is no such right, not just now, but never

    And I'm still waiting for you to post some evidence to support your claims, and not just additional claims.

    No need to get in a tizzy about it.
    Again, you clearly do not understand that something being a law does not make it right .. I think even you know this as you have argued against laws in some of your other posts.
    ~ "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" ~

  8. #138
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalrights View Post
    Again, you clearly do not understand that something being a law does not make it right .. I think even you know this as you have argued against laws in some of your other posts.
    And you clearly do not understand the difference between "the law" and "a law"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #139
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-16-13 @ 09:11 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And you clearly do not understand the difference between "the law" and "a law"
    Clearly you do not wish do actually debate.
    ~ "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" ~

  10. #140
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: How do you feel about menís versus womanís rights to their babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by naturalrights View Post
    Clearly you do not wish do actually debate.
    I see that you still can't post any support for your claims
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •