Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1085

Thread: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

  1. #941
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,726

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonMyst View Post
    And your obsession with burdon is evidence of your stupidity..
    I haven't seen a DemonMyst post in awhile. I see nothing's changed. BTW, pretty sure it's "burden".
    Last edited by X Factor; 09-07-11 at 08:44 PM.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  2. #942
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonMyst View Post
    And your obsession with burdon is evidence of your stupidity..

    You consistently fail to consider tax burdon in relation to income?? Why should someone that makes 250k a year pay the same amount as someone that makes 20k a year??

    If you are not going to consider income to tax burdon then you have no business talking about taxes.. The rich currently are enjoying the least amount of tax burdon when income in considered.. It is stupid to make the claim that they pay the most taxes and should pay less.. Of course they pay the most.. They make the most.. Why wouldn't they pay the most?? If the rich do not wish to pay their fair share in taxes.. They can trade places with the poor.. I am sure the poor who are now rich will have no issue paying the most taxes..

    I will really be glad when you conservatives take a math class..

    Simply put, if you are not going to consider income in their tax burdon then you simply have nothing to discuss..
    If you are going to call me Stupid you ought to learn how to spell BURDEN

    You are unable to fathom the fact that the rich bear more of the income tax burden now than at any time in the last several decades.



  3. #943
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I haven't seen a DemonMyst post in awhile. I see nothing's changed.
    Yeah the old IRONY award appears again. I suppose I should report the violation too



  4. #944
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonMyst View Post
    And your obsession with burdon is evidence of your stupidity..

    You consistently fail to consider tax burdon in relation to income?? Why should someone that makes 250k a year pay the same amount as someone that makes 20k a year??

    If you are not going to consider income to tax burdon then you have no business talking about taxes.. The rich currently are enjoying the least amount of tax burdon when income in considered.. It is stupid to make the claim that they pay the most taxes and should pay less.. Of course they pay the most.. They make the most.. Why wouldn't they pay the most?? If the rich do not wish to pay their fair share in taxes.. They can trade places with the poor.. I am sure the poor who are now rich will have no issue paying the most taxes..

    I will really be glad when you conservatives take a math class..

    Simply put, if you are not going to consider income in their tax burdon then you simply have nothing to discuss..

    Excellent post, although I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #945
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Excellent post, although I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.
    You probably think it is spelled BURDON too

    He must be talking about Eric

    http://api.ning.com/files/D8Cpb5rfPb...EricBurdon.jpg



  6. #946
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,726

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Excellent post, although I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.
    Sure, most awesome posts start with, "You are stupid" or some variation thereof. LOL
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  7. #947
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You probably think it is spelled BURDON too

    He must be talking about Eric

    http://api.ning.com/files/D8Cpb5rfPb...EricBurdon.jpg
    Thanks for making my point that your responded to!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #948
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Sure, most awesome posts start with, "You are stupid" or some variation thereof. LOL
    Birds of feather. They think if the rich pay lower rates that must mean that the tax system is less progressive even if it means the rich pay more of the taxes which they do



  9. #949
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Sure, most awesome posts start with, "You are stupid" or some variation thereof. LOL
    You mean like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You still wallow in error

    you are clueless about the issue

    you have demonstrated massive mendacity

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Your argument is pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why don't you be a bit more honest

    those who claim that because the top rates have dropped, the system is LESS progressive are LYING

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL what a pathetic response.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Once again you divert and engage in mendacity.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    MOre ever widening stupidity.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #950
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?

    Moderator's Warning:
    What purpose did the tax cut for the wealthiest serve?Knock the crap off. No namecalling, no insults, veiled or otherwise, no spelling lessons and baiting. Talk about the topic, and just the topic, or be gone from the thread and with points.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •