View Poll Results: Do you like turtles?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 81.82%
  • No

    2 18.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Do you like turtles?

  1. #11
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    actually I don't think about it.
    Stop ruining my attempt to remind you Duke is better. It isn't as fun.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  2. #12
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,381
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    I actually do like turtles... and tortoises. We had a beloved tortoise as a pet for over 15 years.

  3. #13
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,643

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I actually do like turtles... and tortoises. We had a beloved tortoise as a pet for over 15 years.

    I had four greek tortoises for 15 years-two were very old when I got them and are no longer around but the other two we have had for 18 years now. I had a nice yellow foot that lived in our horse barn during the summer but sadly my son's babysitter left the two doors open 11 years ago and it wandered off-probably didn't survive the winter

    we have a pond that has several snappers and sliders and a couple box turtles live behind the horse barn and have been there for almost 16 years now
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  4. #14
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,883

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I had four greek tortoises for 15 years-two were very old when I got them and are no longer around but the other two we have had for 18 years now. I had a nice yellow foot that lived in our horse barn during the summer but sadly my son's babysitter left the two doors open 11 years ago and it wandered off-probably didn't survive the winter

    we have a pond that has several snappers and sliders and a couple box turtles live behind the horse barn and have been there for almost 16 years now
    I guess turtles are your favorite pet?

  5. #15
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,883

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I actually do like turtles... and tortoises. We had a beloved tortoise as a pet for over 15 years.
    I never had a tortoise. I have a cat, and I am thinking about getting him a fish. He might like a tortoise too though.


  6. #16
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    I like zombies.

  7. #17
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,883

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I like zombies.
    They all eventually turn on you.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,242

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    They all eventually turn on you.
    A zombie turtle would be slow enough you wouldnt have to care about it
    Conservatives believe that the government is incompetent, and seek to elect people who will ensure it is

  9. #19
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,643

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I guess turtles are your favorite pet?
    nah cats and dogs are. I just like turtles as animals. they don't have near the personality of my setters or my maine coon cat
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

  10. #20
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    186,643

    Re: Do you like turtles?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    A zombie turtle would be slow enough you wouldnt have to care about it
    actually you would want a zombie tortoise-they are slow

    a zombie turtle could catch you in the water
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is a thread about gun control. You want to discuss crime control--start a thread in the appropriate sub forum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •