View Poll Results: Do you think Obama will be reelected

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, in a landslide

    43 48.86%
  • No, he's going to lose in a landslide.

    45 51.14%
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 265

Thread: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    the GOP's one goal, is to defeat Obama.

    creating jobs, reducing the deficit, protecting our economy, is the LAST thing on their minds.
    The same can be said about Obama. He is looking for something he can say he did in his re-election campaign

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The same can be said about Obama. He is looking for something he can say he did in his re-election campaign
    what exciting and new legislation did the GOP submit to Congress since 2009?

    none..whatsoever.

    all they have done, is say "NO".

    that's not much of a record.

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    what exciting and new legislation did the GOP submit to Congress since 2009?

    none..whatsoever.

    all they have done, is say "NO".

    that's not much of a record.
    If they did it would not be voted on. Remember the democrats until this year had a filibuster proof congress and the GOP could do nothing about it.

    That is why the unemployment and continued failed economy is on the backs of Obama and the democrats

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    If they did it would not be voted on. Remember the democrats until this year had a filibuster proof congress and the GOP could do nothing about it.
    So Republicans aren't going to pass any noteworthy legislation until they control the Senate and the White House too? Then why do we need them?

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    ..That is why the unemployment and continued failed economy is on the backs of Obama and the democrats
    if McCain and Palface had won in 2008, the unemployment rate would be 15%

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    So Republicans aren't going to pass any noteworthy legislation until they control the Senate and the White House too? Then why do we need them?
    to keep seats warm in Congress until we can elect REAL Congressmen and Senators.

  7. #247
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    if McCain and Palface had won in 2008, the unemployment rate would be 15%
    You have no way of knowing that, other than the fortune cookie you brought home from dinner.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You have no way of knowing that, other than the fortune cookie you brought home from dinner.
    McCain and Paleface would have not bailed out GM and the other automotive companies, sending this nation into a spiral.

    that would have led to massive more unemployment than we have today.

    they would have also not allowed a big stimulus plan, thereby NOT protecting and creating millions of jobs.

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    McCain and Paleface would have not bailed out GM and the other automotive companies, sending this nation into a spiral.

    that would have led to massive more unemployment than we have today.

    they would have also not allowed a big stimulus plan, thereby NOT protecting and creating millions of jobs.
    Wrong. GM and Chrysler would have filed bankruptcy and the court system would have worked and the unions would have lost.

    Instead Obama controlled the deal and rewarded and saved the union.


    Millions of jobs.

    You must believe the lies of Obama. How many of those jobs are still there?

    Most were temporary jobs
    Last edited by ptif219; 07-19-11 at 09:46 PM.

  10. #250
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    McCain and Paleface would have not bailed out GM and the other automotive companies, sending this nation into a spiral.
    You know, I actually disagree with this statement. I think John McCain would have done the right thing, and chosen the good of the country over what he personally believes.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •