View Poll Results: Do you think Obama will be reelected

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, in a landslide

    43 48.86%
  • No, he's going to lose in a landslide.

    45 51.14%
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 265

Thread: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

  1. #161
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    I know the liberals are visibly afraid of her, which is why they keep attacking her.
    No, trust me, we want Bachmann to win the GOP Primary.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    No, trust me, we want Bachmann to win the GOP Primary.
    Bigger threat to Michele Bachmann: Media scrutiny or Rick Perry? - CSMonitor.com

  3. #163
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Going strictly by his approval ratings, which hold steady at just under 50%, he'll probably win, but not in a landslide. We're very divided and growing more so.

    I would like to see Bachmann as the nominee. It would be historic and a very good fight, and I'd like to see a woman elected President. A conservative woman, of course.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    I would like to see Bachmann as the nominee. It would be historic and a very good fight, and I'd like to see a woman elected President. A conservative woman, of course.
    I believe that the only way a woman will become President, is if she is a Conservative woman.

    ...though I also used to believe the only way a black man could become President, was if he too was Conservative.

    But then Bush showed up, and he reset the whole planet.

  5. #165
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I believe that the only way a woman will become President, is if she is a Conservative woman.

    ...though I also used to believe the only way a black man could become President, was if he too was Conservative.

    But then Bush showed up, and he reset the whole planet.
    I was pretty confident the first black POTUS would be a Republican, only because the Dems are so out of step with most Americans. BO campaigned on platitudes, puppy dogs and rainbows and for reasons I still don't understand - people liked it! I did not foresee that.

  6. #166
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    I was pretty confident the first black POTUS would be a Republican, only because the Dems are so out of step with most Americans. BO campaigned on platitudes, puppy dogs and rainbows and for reasons I still don't understand - people liked it! I did not foresee that.
    PS - Why don't you as a liberal believe a liberal woman can be elected?

    Crap! I screwed up the edit! I was referring to your comment

    I believe that the only way a woman will become President, is if she is a Conservative woman.
    Last edited by LuckyDan; 07-15-11 at 02:05 AM.

  7. #167
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever, yes.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #168
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    I would like to see Bachmann as the nominee.
    I can agree with you there. It would be highly entertaining! Unfortunately, the only way the GOP would allow Bachman to be the nominee were if they had already made the decision to throw in the towel on this election, which may possibly be the case.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  9. #169
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I can agree with you there. It would be highly entertaining! Unfortunately, the only way the GOP would allow Bachman to be the nominee were if they had already made the decision to throw in the towel on this election, which may possibly be the case.
    Partisan stuff aside, I have to say she is impressing me more and more as a candidate. She's scrappy as hell and ready with her answers, without seeming at all cowed by her detractors. She steps up and swings! I like her.

    If the Texas primary were tomorrow? and Perry wasn't on the ballot? I'm thinking, hell why not? I'd vote Bachmann.

    Oh. And please quote all of my post in the future. Thanks. (Isn't that a rule here anyway?)
    Last edited by LuckyDan; 07-15-11 at 03:16 AM.

  10. #170
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Do you think Obama will be reelected in 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    Partisan stuff aside, I have to say she is impressing me more and more as a candidate. She's scrappy as hell and ready with her answers, without seeming at all cowed by her detractors. She steps up and swings! I like her.

    If the Texas primary were tomorrow? and Perry wasn't on the ballot? I'm thinking, hell why not? I'd vote Bachmann.

    Oh. And please quote all of my post in the future. Thanks. (Isn't that a rule here anyway?)
    Well you have made an impression on me by sincerely thinking Bachman is 2012 candidate material. Best of luck in the primaries!!!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •