View Poll Results: I am between

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10-19

    13 11.93%
  • 20-29

    40 36.70%
  • 30-39

    16 14.68%
  • 40-49

    20 18.35%
  • 50-59

    10 9.17%
  • 60-69

    7 6.42%
  • 70-79

    0 0%
  • 80-89

    0 0%
  • None of Your Business

    2 1.83%
  • HOT POCKETS!

    1 0.92%
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 295

Thread: My age is

  1. #181
    Professor
    atrasicarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 05:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You can't be serious. The percentage of minority and poor voters that are uneducated is becoming more and more part the democrat vote base with higher percentage of the total percentage then any other voting block by leaps and bounds. They are effectively getting their asses handed to them on every other democratic across the board. They need the poor, they need people to need them, they need the uneducated in economics, history, and freedom to even consider for a moment to vote democrat. I don't like the republicans and I would never vote them either, but to even say for a moment that democratic party is about brains is beyond dishonest and goes right into ignorance.
    As long as we're talking about dishonesty and ignorance, how about making the exact same point that I just blew out of the water 6 posts ago without even responding to me?
    For: legalizing drugs, gay marriage, abortion, guns, universal health care, public sector jobs, nuclear power, free education, progressive taxation
    Against: corporations, make-work, the 40 hour work week, intellectual property, imperialism, "homeland security," censorship

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by atrasicarius View Post
    As long as we're talking about dishonesty and ignorance, how about making the exact same point that I just blew out of the water 6 posts ago without even responding to me?
    Failing to link to the data behind your chart makes it not worth my time.

  3. #183
    Professor
    atrasicarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 05:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Failing to link to the data behind your chart makes it not worth my time.

    The source is included in the image, smart stuff. Can you just admit you're full of **** so we can move on?
    For: legalizing drugs, gay marriage, abortion, guns, universal health care, public sector jobs, nuclear power, free education, progressive taxation
    Against: corporations, make-work, the 40 hour work week, intellectual property, imperialism, "homeland security," censorship

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by atrasicarius View Post

    The source is included in the image, smart stuff. Can you just admit you're full of **** so we can move on?
    Link to the source so I can see the data. I'm not about to look it up myself.

  5. #185
    Professor
    atrasicarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 05:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Link to the source so I can see the data. I'm not about to look it up myself.
    Why should I do your work for you? I've presented evidence. If you want to find some evidence to counter it, go find some. I think you know it won't support your position, though.
    For: legalizing drugs, gay marriage, abortion, guns, universal health care, public sector jobs, nuclear power, free education, progressive taxation
    Against: corporations, make-work, the 40 hour work week, intellectual property, imperialism, "homeland security," censorship

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by atrasicarius View Post
    Why should I do your work for you? I've presented evidence. If you want to find some evidence to counter it, go find some. I think you know it won't support your position, though.
    Its the entire basis of your argument. Maybe that is why you should do the work.

  7. #187
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You can't be serious. The percentage of minority and poor voters that are uneducated is becoming more and more part the democrat vote base with higher percentage of the total percentage then any other voting block by leaps and bounds. They are effectively getting their asses handed to them on every other democratic across the board. They need the poor, they need people to need them, they need the uneducated in economics, history, and freedom to even consider for a moment to vote democrat. I don't like the republicans and I would never vote them either, but to even say for a moment that democratic party is about brains is beyond dishonest and goes right into ignorance.
    I don't for a second pretend to think that education = intelligence. However, the average liberal IS more educated than the average conservative. This really isn't a debatable point. I also remember a study that another poster cited awhile ago that said that the average self-identifying liberal is 6% more wealthy than the average self-professed conservative. Of course, that's just one study, but your notion that the liberal core base consists primarily of parasitic government dependents who simply want to take more from the rich is arguably false.

    You've also fallen into the trap of making the bogus assumption that I meant educated to mean smart, and that liberal = Democratic.
    Last edited by StillBallin75; 07-07-11 at 09:56 AM.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: My age is

    Assuming your stats are correct, it validates a theory I have, higher education has become liberal indoctrination.

  9. #189
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Assuming your stats are correct, it validates a theory I have, higher education has become liberal indoctrination.
    So conservatives aren't educated?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  10. #190
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: My age is

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Assuming your stats are correct, it validates a theory I have, higher education has become liberal indoctrination.


    .....
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •