View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sarah Palin

    21 51.22%
  • Michelle Bachmann

    20 48.78%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 118

Thread: If you had to choose one

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Hmmmmm. Lemme think.

    Dumb or Dumber. Tough call.

    How 'bout I just lay my schlong on a chopping block and smash it with a sledgehammer instead?
    Will there be video?

  2. #82
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    If you had to vote and you could only vote for one of these two, which would you choose and why?
    Abstain. I could not lend my power or sovereignty to either.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #83
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,691
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    I honestly don't care about whether or not we ever elect a woman president. I would have voted for Hillary in 2008 because I wanted her to be President.
    Me too. In fact, I did vote for Hillary in 2008. I couldn't in good conscience vote for McCain, who'd turned into "Bush lite", or Obama, an unqualified man whose only experience in office was running for a higher office, so I wrote in Hillary's name. And yes, I feel good about that.

  4. #84
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Me too. In fact, I did vote for Hillary in 2008. I couldn't in good conscience vote for McCain, who'd turned into "Bush lite", or Obama, an unqualified man whose only experience in office was running for a higher office, so I wrote in Hillary's name. And yes, I feel good about that.
    i would've voted for hillary over mccain as well. mccain is just such a weak-kneed washed up joke. the media
    knew that when they chose him for the high rotation coverage during the primary.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    If you had to vote and you could only vote for one of these two, which would you choose and why?
    I would chose Sarah Palin, because she's currently the most annoying, and neo-liberals start frothing at the mere sight of her, which is a major plus.

    Bachman has a lot of catching up to do, but I'm willing to change my vote if she can beat out Palin, but I doubt she can.

    It's not like Presidents are anything but media fronts and actually make independent decisions; it really doesn't matter who screws off in the White House.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-16 @ 07:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,441

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Re Hillary ...if the Democratic Primary had been totally legit, she would be Prez now. Nobody had the balls to contest it, though; that would have been 'All Racist And Stuff'.

    Whether she would have been a better corporate front than Obama is another issue.
    Last edited by Oberon; 06-30-11 at 12:41 AM.

  7. #87
    Educator DemonMyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA.
    Last Seen
    02-11-13 @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    727

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Ohhh, buuuuurn, those are ankles not legs. LOL

    What position does Palin hold again?
    She holds the position of right wing mouth piece.. Republican disgrace for quitting her job as Governer.. Founder of some of the biggest lies republicans have told.. Like the death panels that never existed.. Former VP candidate of the U.S. and probably the sole reason McCain lost by as much as he did.. Not to mention, for some reason, the media still seems to think that she is important enough to cover.. There is only one republican mouth piece that probably holds more clout than Palin.. Ann Coulter..

    I can see why your confused.. She is an utter failure and no conservative dares admit that.. So you just don't have a clue do you?? I hope this settles your confusion..

  8. #88
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonMyst View Post
    She holds the position of right wing mouth piece.. Republican disgrace for quitting her job as Governer.. Founder of some of the biggest lies republicans have told.. Like the death panels that never existed.. Former VP candidate of the U.S. and probably the sole reason McCain lost by as much as he did.. Not to mention, for some reason, the media still seems to think that she is important enough to cover.. There is only one republican mouth piece that probably holds more clout than Palin.. Ann Coulter..

    I can see why your confused.. She is an utter failure and no conservative dares admit that.. So you just don't have a clue do you?? I hope this settles your confusion..
    that's a lie. i see conservatives bash palin all the time here and elsewhere.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  9. #89
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: If you had to choose one

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i disagree. obama has about as much chance of winning in 2012 as mccain did in 2008. i don't care who they run.
    unless, of course, things drastically change for the better before then. even the dem party has somewhat turned
    against obama. he's lost the youth vote....and even most of the hood negro vote will stay at home this time
    around. he's lost his mojo. no one is buying his "hope and change" song and dance any longer.
    Could you possible be any more ignorant LOL wow
    wonders never cease
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #90
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: If you had to choose one

    havnt voted yet but it depends on the goal?
    not wanting worthy candidates running? either will do
    entertainment and not caring about america? Palin
    wanting america to take steps backwards in freedoms, rights and liberties? again either will do buy bachmann

    I would pray for my children is what I would do and we'd be an embarrassment to the world to have either of those candidates.

    I dont think I can pick, I guess id have to pick palin because at least she might be controlled by advisers that have some sense while bachmann would just run wild with nonsense
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •