View Poll Results: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's a learned bigoted reaction that can be unlearned.

    13 34.21%
  • It's a natural reaction.

    20 52.63%
  • Not enough is known about it to explain it.

    0 0%
  • Other (please elaborate)

    5 13.16%
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 300

Thread: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

  1. #191
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    I'm glad for you. My I ask if you were raised to adulthood by your bio parents?
    Yes I was.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #192
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,170

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Childbirth can be gross, it's true, at yet at the same time, beautiful. Gay sex lacks that effect.
    Speak for yourself. I had to leave the room to be physically sick during that part of health class. I can't find any beauty in it. I can't even stand to think about it long enough to try. I get that I might be an out-lier, but that's the truth.

    Gay sex? Eh. Doesn't do much for me. But gross? Not really. Just two bodies writhing in the same way they do for anyone. They just don't happen to include my preferred players. The actions themselves are no different - and romantic sexual scenes with any combination of genders do pretty much the same thing for me. The point is warm fuzzies in that case, not the sex, and I can get that no matter who the players are.

    Point is, to say that as though it's objective is a bit of a laugh.

  3. #193
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Yes, two guys making out is gross to me. As is two ugly chicks making out.


    As would be an extremely obese man and woman making out. Or a hideous horse faced woman making out with a guy that looks like the elephant man. Or an 18 year old making out with a 60 year old. Or two people doing it in the middle of the mall and groping each other and getting way into it.

    And I could go on.

    Its not gross because I'm a bigot, or I'm homophobic, or I hate fat people...its gross in the sense that I don't find watching very physical acts being perpetrated by individuals I don't find attractive. Considering by and large I don't find males attractive, watching man on man isn't pleasing to the eyes.

  4. #194
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    IVF means an absent parent for the child to wonder about. Adoption usually means something went wrong.

    Gays used to ****ing laugh at marriage and family! Now suddenly they can't be happy without it. They're full of ****

    Full Of ****.
    When was this? Has not been in my lifetime. Maybe you can document all this laughing all gays used to do.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #195
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,098
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    Oh really?

    BBC News | Americas | Americans mourn gay hate-crime victim
    The National Center for Victims of Crime - Library/Document Viewer
    Some Gay Hate Crimes Ignored - ABC News

    According to many Christians' interpretations of the Bible, killings gays is in fact sanctioned by their god. It may not be as organized here as it is in some places, but it certainly happens. Every day. It is so common I've even seen it myself. There was a gay kid at my high school who was dragged into the field and beaten so badly he spent 2 weeks in the hospital.

    Christians absolutely beat and kill gays. Say it's wrong if you like, but if you simply pretend it isn't happening, you're no better than the Muslim extremists you hate.

    They say "gays don't exist."

    You say "we don't kill gays in America."

    Both are self-delusion.
    Sanctioned by their God?

    He's your God too.
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  6. #196
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I did not know that about myself.
    It goes a little something like this.

    Do you watch porn?

    If the answer is yes, is it always solo or lesbian porn or do you sometimes watch where a guy and a girl are going at it?

    If that answer is a yes, do you like the guy in the movie to have a tiny 4" thin pencil dick?

    During the actual Joke White asks and then "answers" for the guy he was in a conversation with. The response to the latter question being "No, I want them to have a big raging dick" to which White kind of gives a "you see my point" kind of reaction.

  7. #197
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,170

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Sanctioned by their God?

    He's your God too.
    LOL. I'm an atheist. No, he's not my god. I happen to think, since there is absolutely no evidence to the contrary, that he's a fairytale. All yours, buddy.

  8. #198
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Obviously it would not, because if someone wants to have kids they tend to find someone they want to have kids with.
    So there are no broken homes kids are raised in?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    It goes a little something like this.

    Do you watch porn?

    If the answer is yes, is it always solo or lesbian porn or do you sometimes watch where a guy and a girl are going at it?

    If that answer is a yes, do you like the guy in the movie to have a tiny 4" thin pencil dick?

    During the actual Joke White asks and then "answers" for the guy he was in a conversation with. The response to the latter question being "No, I want them to have a long thick cock" to which White kind of gives a "you see my point" kind of reaction.
    Mhmm, they responds with "I did not know that about myself", which is why I made the reference


  10. #200
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Why are many people grossed out by homosexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Mhmm, they responds with "I did not know that about myself", which is why I made the reference

    haha! D'oh! I am slow on the uptake today it seems. Well played sir, well played.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •