View Poll Results: See OP

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • I say it often; and I mean it.

    3 4.11%
  • I say it sometimes; and I mean it

    2 2.74%
  • I say in infrequently; and I mean it

    12 16.44%
  • I say it often; but in a joking manner

    2 2.74%
  • I say it sometimes; but in a joking manner

    5 6.85%
  • I say it infrequently; but in a joking manner

    13 17.81%
  • It spontaneous/ Never know when I may say it

    0 0%
  • I never say it

    36 49.32%
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 402

Thread: The Tabooed N-Word

  1. #281
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I once had a black lady confront me and my sons in the mall and ask me what gave me the right to take these two black kids and deny them their culture. I asked her, "what culture? neither one of their mothers know who their daddy is. both of them have older brothers in jail. Is that the "culture" you are so pissed about them being denied?"

    I've experienced way more animosity from blacks since I adopted my boys than I have from whites.
    I feel ya'. I married white gals, both times and have caught way more grief from blacks, than whites. I have members of my family that won't even talk to me, anymore.

  2. #282
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I feel ya'. I married white gals, both times and have caught way more grief from blacks, than whites. I have members of my family that won't even talk to me, anymore.
    I dated a black girl for a couple months in college....until her daddy found out. First time anyone ever threatened to kill me and I actually believed them.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    I hate being called an uncle tom because I despise ghetto behavior and am socially conservative.

  4. #284
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I hate being called an uncle tom because I despise ghetto behavior and am socially conservative.
    what I find hilarious is when some ghetto thug accuses a successful black of "acting white". WTF??? you can't be successful if you're not white?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #285
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I hate being called an uncle tom because I despise ghetto behavior and am socially conservative.
    Just like being called a racist, because I disagree with Obama's policies.

    But, it's OK, because Libbos hate black Conservatives.
    Last edited by apdst; 06-27-11 at 07:05 PM.

  6. #286
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    what I find hilarious is when some ghetto thug accuses a successful black of "acting white". WTF??? you can't be successful if you're not white?
    I've NEVER understood that school of thought. Not even when I was a teenager and bought into a lot of the Liberal, do-gooder bull****.

  7. #287
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    just as readily as you can provide it to back up yours
    I see you choose to dodge like an unwilling alter boy instead of actually manning up and providing the evidence.

    Which particular claim have I made that you feel needs backing up? I will gladly provide a source for you.

  8. #288
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,226

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I see you choose to dodge like an unwilling alter boy instead of actually manning up and providing the evidence.

    Which particular claim have I made that you feel needs backing up? I will gladly provide a source for you.
    You're Leftist tendecies are forcing you to live in denial.

  9. #289
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If you can't see it yourself, then you're leading such a sheltered life, or you're too blind to believe anything Oscar and I will show you.

    I already know how you are.
    Way to **** on the conservative principle of personal responsibility, apdst.

    Wasn't it you that said a "nigger" was "a worthless ass person who is a discredit to his own people"?

    Since you are a discredit to conservatives due to the fact that you always chicken out and refuse to take personal responsibility for your claims, does that mean you would call yourself a "nigger"?

  10. #290
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: The Tabooed N-Word

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're Leftist tendecies are forcing you to live in denial.
    Ah, so you don't think there are any claims I have made that require a source? Great. So man up and provide one for your claims.

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •