View Poll Results: If it was Nazi Germany all over again, America should

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Butt in

    43 70.49%
  • Butt out

    7 11.48%
  • Specifically ......

    7 11.48%
  • No clue

    4 6.56%
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 256

Thread: If

  1. #201
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: If

    True. Hitler primarily wanted them deported out of Europe. He said "we can even send them out on luxury ships". But we, the bastion of peace and honor and democracy, decided not to take any of them. Other than Canada and the Dominican Republic, which took a few thousand. After my college courses on the holocaust years ago as well as continued life time study, I've concluded that I hate the United States and the western Allies for what happened during the holocaust than I do the nazis. FDR and his people absolutely disgust me for that.

  2. #202
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,858

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    -- once again, you bring zero proof and lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    my proof is the impossibility of it --
    Irony, meet thyself.

    Most deniers have pretty convoluted thinking or try to put alternative uses to the ovens and gas wagons. I'm not sure about you yet but "time-waster" comes to mind. You have no proof whereas others have shown you links, you claim Yad Vashem is a jewish "blog" and instead try to blame Russia and the allies.

  3. #203
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,809

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Irony, meet thyself.

    Most deniers have pretty convoluted thinking or try to put alternative uses to the ovens and gas wagons. I'm not sure about you yet but "time-waster" comes to mind. You have no proof whereas others have shown you links, you claim Yad Vashem is a jewish "blog" and instead try to blame Russia and the allies.
    He needs to start a conspiracy theory thread... that is what his whole argument is and that is where those with no proof generally go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #204
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,647

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Gargantuan View Post
    True. Hitler primarily wanted them deported out of Europe. He said "we can even send them out on luxury ships". But we, the bastion of peace and honor and democracy, decided not to take any of them. Other than Canada and the Dominican Republic, which took a few thousand. After my college courses on the holocaust years ago as well as continued life time study, I've concluded that I hate the United States and the western Allies for what happened during the holocaust than I do the nazis. FDR and his people absolutely disgust me for that.
    A massive influx of refugees concerns most states. Granted, there is some blame to go around various states, but I also cannot believe you put more blame on those states than the Nazis. That is disgusting of you.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 06-26-11 at 05:38 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    So you find no moral obligation to your fellow human beings to stop the merciless slaughter of millions of innocent people?
    How many millions? How about just one million? How about 900,000? 500,000? 100,000? 10,000? 1,000? One?

    How many of us have to die? How many have to be inconvenienced? How much is it going to cost?

    What is in our nation's interest?

  6. #206
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    yeah. i've had a couple jewish holocaust blogs thrown up, and then a revisionist encyclopedia interpretation.
    my "proof" is every bit as valid as the links provided. your free to ignore my proof as i will definitely ignore your
    gullibility in believing everything you're been spoonfed by propagandists.

    Dude, you're coming across as a Holocaust Denier who denies that he's a denier.

    Claiming it never happened, and claiming the number of vics was in the thousands rather than millions, is a fine distinction. The evidence is against you.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  7. #207
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    A massive influx of refugees concerns most states. Granted, there is some blame to go around various states, but I also cannot believe you put more blame on those states than the Nazis. That is disgusting of you.
    No it isn't. Not when you have American government officials denying entry to Jews because they are Jewish. Please refer to my other posts. When you are dealing with countries that are supposed to be the democratic, peace loving, equality, etc, places, you'd expect better. And a refugee crisis shouldn't matter. We knew what the situation on the ground was, and we refused to help them. We could have taken more than the few hundred Jews we did.

  8. #208
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,647

    Re: If

    Yes it is. We should have done more and we have blame to share, but you have lost sight of the villain of history. Instead, you ease up the attack on the butchers in order to scorn the distant onlookers. Repugnant, sir. Shame on you.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 06-26-11 at 06:26 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  9. #209
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Irony, meet thyself.

    Most deniers have pretty convoluted thinking or try to put alternative uses to the ovens and gas wagons. I'm not sure about you yet but "time-waster" comes to mind. You have no proof whereas others have shown you links, you claim Yad Vashem is a jewish "blog" and instead try to blame Russia and the allies.
    russia was slaughtering jews by the thousands, itself. so it seems to me the allies were committing a holocaust all their own,
    which is EXACTLY why the numbers of jews slaughtered by the nazis was exaggerated. it took a number like 6 million to create a more
    benevolent image of the jew-murdering allied powers.
    and you all keep telling this lie that i'm a "holocaust denier" even though i have acknowledged the holocaust many times
    in this thread. so keep up the dishonesty. i'm not buying into it though.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Gargantuan View Post
    No it isn't. Not when you have American government officials denying entry to Jews because they are Jewish. Please refer to my other posts. When you are dealing with countries that are supposed to be the democratic, peace loving, equality, etc, places, you'd expect better. And a refugee crisis shouldn't matter. We knew what the situation on the ground was, and we refused to help them. We could have taken more than the few hundred Jews we did.
    War is hell. World wars where it is by no means certain we are going to win them even more so.

    In a past life I was very interested in the intelligence aspects of the holocaust. Did we have signals intercepts to give us "truth?" Were there any photo reconnaissance missions that identified the concentration camps? How many reports came through trusted embassy people? The picture is by no means clear.

    What was the timeline? How was the war going? Was there anything we might have done if we thought it necessary to do anything? Many millions were killed in WWII. What would have made the plight of one groups special?

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •