View Poll Results: If it was Nazi Germany all over again, America should

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Butt in

    43 70.49%
  • Butt out

    7 11.48%
  • Specifically ......

    7 11.48%
  • No clue

    4 6.56%
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 256

Thread: If

  1. #191
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    If events were unfolding in a foreign land exactly as they unfolded in Nazi Germany, what would you recommend?
    Destroy them. Why is there there 5 pages of this chatter? Burn a ethnicity? Prepare to die. Simple!
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  2. #192
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    Did someone claim that all the Jews were cremated or is everyone ignoring that there are more ways to kill someone than to burn them?
    the only mass graves of jews killed by the nazis were found in romania. the body tally was about 100.
    there was also a mass grave in ukraine found which some have attributed to the nazis. this held
    a couple thousand, but was more than likely stalins.
    once again, you bring zero proof and lies.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  3. #193
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    the only mass graves of jews killed by the nazis were found in romania. the body tally was about 100.
    there was also a mass grave in ukraine found which some have attributed to the nazis. this held
    a couple thousand, but was more than likely stalins.
    once again, you bring zero proof and lies.
    That is so incredibly wrong. We've seen mass graves in much larger numbers than that. Also explain to me the photos of mass graves from the Einsatzgruppen, before they were ordered to destroy the evidence.

  4. #194
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Gargantuan View Post
    That is so incredibly wrong. We've seen mass graves in much larger numbers than that. Also explain to me the photos of mass graves from the Einsatzgruppen, before they were ordered to destroy the evidence.
    i mentioned the ukraine, didn't i? those are the graves you're referring to. the ones in russia. sorry.....but i don't buy into
    the nonsense that those were hitlers.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  5. #195
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i mentioned the ukraine, didn't i? those are the graves you're referring to. the ones in russia. sorry.....but i don't buy into
    the nonsense that those were hitlers.
    How many Jews were murdered in each country and what percentage of the pre-war Jewish population did they constitute?


    Answer: (Source: Encyclopedia of the Holocaust)
    Austria 50,000 -- 27.0%
    Italy 7,680 -- 17.3%
    Belgium 28,900 -- 44.0%
    Latvia 71,500 -- 78.1%
    Bohemia/Moravia 78,150 -- 66.1%
    Lithuania 143,000 -- 85.1%
    Bulgaria 0 -- 0.0%
    Luxembourg 1,950 -- 55.7%
    Denmark 60 -- 0.7%
    Netherlands 100,000 -- 71.4%
    Estonia 2,000 -- 44.4%
    Norway 762 -- 44.8%
    Finland 7 -- 0.3%
    Poland 3,000,000 -- 90.9%
    France 77,320 -- 22.1%
    Romania 287,000 -- 47.1%
    Germany 141,500 -- 25.0%
    Slovakia 71,000 -- 79.8%
    Greece 67,000 -- 86.6%
    Soviet Union 1,100,000 -- 36.4%
    Hungary 569,000 -- 69.0%
    Yugoslavia 63,300 -- 81.2%
    That total is 5,860,129


    36 Questions About the Holocaust (1-18)

    Seeing as how the vast majority of people believe the numbers of the slain in the Holocaust, you have the burden of proof, so show me PROOF that the numbers are smaller than said.
    Last edited by DashingAmerican; 06-23-11 at 01:44 PM.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  6. #196
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    That total is 5,860,129


    36 Questions About the Holocaust (1-18)

    Seeing as how the vast majority of people believe the numbers of the slain in the Holocaust, you have the burden of proof, so show me PROOF that the numbers are smaller than said.
    my proof is the impossibility of it. as history has been revised to suit the victor.....that being stalinist russia......then
    all actual facts have been publicly modified. kind of like with the american civil war and every other war in history.
    you all can believe the nonsense propagated through revisionist history though. that's your own naivety. but the FACT
    remains....the only evidence that 6 million jews were killed during the holocaust is on paper, written by the allied historians.
    you have no proof yourself of anything. all you have are the stylized interpretations of those who were able to define
    the end of the war however they wished.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  7. #197
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    my proof is the impossibility of it. as history has been revised to suit the victor.....that being stalinist russia......then
    all actual facts have been publicly modified. kind of like with the american civil war and every other war in history.
    you all can believe the nonsense propagated through revisionist history though. that's your own naivety. but the FACT
    remains....the only evidence that 6 million jews were killed during the holocaust is on paper, written by the allied historians.
    you have no proof yourself of anything. all you have are the stylized interpretations of those who were able to define
    the end of the war however they wished.
    There is nothing impossible about it. There have been multiple people provide multiple sources and multiple links to back their point when you haven't provided **** except for your self-indulged ignorance and I am done wasting my time on someone who refuses to see the truth for what it is.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  8. #198
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    There is nothing impossible about it. There have been multiple people provide multiple sources and multiple links to back their point when you haven't provided **** except for your self-indulged ignorance and I am done wasting my time on someone who refuses to see the truth for what it is.
    yeah. i've had a couple jewish holocaust blogs thrown up, and then a revisionist encyclopedia interpretation.
    my "proof" is every bit as valid as the links provided. your free to ignore my proof as i will definitely ignore your
    gullibility in believing everything you're been spoonfed by propagandists.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  9. #199
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i mentioned the ukraine, didn't i? those are the graves you're referring to. the ones in russia. sorry.....but i don't buy into
    the nonsense that those were hitlers.
    Were they Hitler's? No. They weren't. Hitler's complicity in the holocaust is, well, very vague. There is no explicit proof he ordered the camps, other than asking Goering to come up with a solution. There is only a quote from him ordering Jews along the way in the eastern front to be "executed as partisans". There are notes of him meeting with Himmler regarding the solution, so of course he knew about the camps. His daily activities during the war were really military policy though. In terms of anti semitism in the nazi leadership we saw it much more prevalent in Goebbels and Himmler than Hitler himself. Goering wasn't even an anti semite.

    As for history being written by the victor, that is absolute garbage my friend. Absolute and total garbage. The German advance made it very far into Russia, and the Einsatzgruppen killed roughly 1 million along the way. Lew, the nazis kept VERY good records. Reports were sent back and fourth from SS commanders to the civilian leadership about how many were killed and in which exact area. We have so much evidence of the holocaust it's ridiculous, and most of that evidence is from German sources. Not the soviets.

  10. #200
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Gargantuan View Post
    Were they Hitler's? No. They weren't. Hitler's complicity in the holocaust is, well, very vague. There is no explicit proof he ordered the camps, other than asking Goering to come up with a solution. There is only a quote from him ordering Jews along the way in the eastern front to be "executed as partisans". There are notes of him meeting with Himmler regarding the solution, so of course he knew about the camps. His daily activities during the war were really military policy though. In terms of anti semitism in the nazi leadership we saw it much more prevalent in Goebbels and Himmler than Hitler himself. Goering wasn't even an anti semite.

    As for history being written by the victor, that is absolute garbage my friend. Absolute and total garbage. The German advance made it very far into Russia, and the Einsatzgruppen killed roughly 1 million along the way. Lew, the nazis kept VERY good records. Reports were sent back and fourth from SS commanders to the civilian leadership about how many were killed and in which exact area. We have so much evidence of the holocaust it's ridiculous, and most of that evidence is from German sources. Not the soviets.
    i have a book called "the holocaust" written by nora levin. it's not a holocaust denial book, obviously written by a jew whom
    lived through those times. it has some horrible details and photos, regarding the nazis. but she makes one point in this
    book that i had never heard before, but you just kind of said the same thing. she makes the point in one chapter that
    the holocaust had very little to do with hitler, it was more himmler. the book asserts that hitler actually drew up a paper
    granting hundreds of thousands of jews amnesty, but himmler ignored it.
    i just found that interesting. anyway....gotta go to work.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •