View Poll Results: If it was Nazi Germany all over again, America should

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Butt in

    43 70.49%
  • Butt out

    7 11.48%
  • Specifically ......

    7 11.48%
  • No clue

    4 6.56%
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 256

Thread: If

  1. #111
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    What if America ever becomes the next "Nazi Germany?" What do we do then?
    Well, then, you're either with the government or against the government. Either way, better hope you win.

  2. #112
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,959

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    you call that something for me to contend with? seriously? you didn't even assert an actual argument for me to refute.
    what kind of mongoloid mind am i dealing with here? you didn't refute anything,.
    Holy ass munchers, we have a clown here. You said that killing six million within the framework of their organization was impossible. If that is not an actual argument, then man, go back to grammar school and start over, because you don't have a frickin' clue. I said that you would have double your disbelief in that the numbers were higher. Doubled. You told me to look up that I was wrong and to look it up myself and you wouldn't do it for me. I said that isn't how it works, you are the one challenging the accepted wisdom and it is up to you to prove your assertions. Seriously man, you want to start with the insults, then grab a ****ing clue as we head outside and settle this like men (the Basement). Dude, you are displaying yourself quite clearly for all to see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #113
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,959

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i didn't realize what the thread topic actually was until you posted.
    And you accuse others of being mongoloids... well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #114
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,452
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And special needs people.
    And jehovah's witnesses
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  5. #115
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Holy ass munchers, we have a clown here. You said that killing six million within the framework of their organization was impossible. If that is not an actual argument, then man, go back to grammar school and start over, because you don't have a frickin' clue. I said that you would have double your disbelief in that the numbers were higher. Doubled. You told me to look up that I was wrong and to look it up myself and you wouldn't do it for me. I said that isn't how it works, you are the one challenging the accepted wisdom and it is up to you to prove your assertions. Seriously man, you want to start with the insults, then grab a ****ing clue as we head outside and settle this like men (the Basement). Dude, you are displaying yourself quite clearly for all to see...
    ohhhhhh...i see. you are wanting me to provide you with a link regarding the matter that you can then deem as "racist".

    well, let's go beyond that a bit. auschwitz was divided into multiple sections. auschwitz II was where those held for extermination
    were placed.
    this is how big auschwitz was in it's entirety..............

    all 3 sections of it.

    the entire structure is no larger than a small town hospital. cut that structure into a 1/3, and you have the capacity to
    dispose of how many people in a 3 year period? you're saying 12 million. so i'm to believe that these tiny establishments could
    effectively dispose completely of 300,000 people a month? not even the NYC morgue could do that $h!t. not the NYC, chicago,
    and los angeles morgues COMBINED could handle that number. are you ill in your mind?
    Last edited by lewstherin; 06-20-11 at 03:17 AM.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  6. #116
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: If

    I give Germany crap about their anti-holocaust-denial laws, often. I mean, it's just stupid to keep the freaks in the darkness when they can be laughed at in the light and dispelled as a legitimate movement.

    And then I see something like this and think... well, maybe they are right, who needs this crap?


    all 3 sections of it.
    Presented in their glory, am I right?

    I wonder what some people mean by "good looks".


    of 300,000 people a month? not even the NYC morgue could do that $h!t. not the NYC, chicago,
    and los angeles morgues COMBINED could handle that number. are you ill in your mind?
    You think the death camps were like US morgues today? Next we'll hear about how the death camps killed very few people and it was mostly just dead-body logistics (with investigations) - like a morgue.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 06-20-11 at 03:31 AM.

  7. #117
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I give Germany crap about their anti-holocaust-denial laws, often. I mean, it's just stupid to keep the freaks in the darkness when they can be laughed at in the light and dispelled as a legitimate movement.

    And then I see something like this and think... well, maybe they are right, who needs this crap?




    Presented in their glory, am I right?

    I wonder what some people mean by "good looks".
    yes....i know. it's hard to come up with numbers. maybe you can explain for the class how such an extraordinary
    large number of people were disposed of in such a relatively tiny facility? that would've been an ash pile beyond
    comprehension.

    and i am good looking.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  8. #118
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You don't know that. There are plenty of events that happened in the Balkins, in the 90's that people still don't know about.

    Hell, there are events that took place during WW2 that people are still ignorant of. This thread proves that. So, you'll excuse me if I reserve my confidence on the, "information age".
    Well if you think that this is a "never happened" world? Think again as people are much more aware and if you think for one sec. that our world would sit back, watch and do nothing for or while something like that happened again? You best think again..
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  9. #119
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,858

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i'm 1/2 jewish
    Will not spare you being asked to back up your following statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    iand i call bull$h!t on the numbers.
    If you are going to dispute internationally and academically recognised numbers - you are going to need to show us where established knowledge is wrong. We had a guy called "kristallnacht" here a while ago and even he didn't deny the numbers. He actually agreed them - and then you turn up to deny the accuracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i mean, how long were auschwitz and treblinka even operational?
    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    -- the entire structure is no larger than a small town hospital. cut that structure into a 1/3, and you have the capacity to dispose of how many people in a 3 year period? you're saying 12 million. so i'm to believe that these tiny establishments could effectively dispose completely of 300,000 people a month? not even the NYC morgue could do that $h!t. not the NYC, chicago, and los angeles morgues COMBINED could handle that number. are you ill in your mind?
    Are you of the belief that this was the only place where jews, gypsies and other undesirables were exterminated or are you just jerking us off here?

  10. #120
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: If

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Chaos View Post
    Will not spare you being asked to back up your following statement.



    If you are going to dispute internationally and academically recognised numbers - you are going to need to show us where established knowledge is wrong. We had a guy called "kristallnacht" here a while ago and even he didn't deny the numbers. He actually agreed them - and then you turn up to deny the accuracy?





    Are you of the belief that this was the only place where jews, gypsies and other undesirables were exterminated or are you just jerking us off here?
    no. i completely acknowledge that jews, christians, gypsies and communists were exterminated at these facilities. i'm merely asserting the numbers have been exaggerated.
    and anyone with even 1/2 a brain could look at the circumstance, and comprehend what i'm asserting.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •