View Poll Results: Is abortion wrong?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    27 40.30%
  • No

    37 55.22%
  • Unsure

    3 4.48%
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 290

Thread: Is Abortion wrong?

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    sorry. when you finally get over your false portrayal of laughter, maybe you can actually answer the question.
    You can't figure out how to use something as simple as wiki?

    Feminism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Feminism is a collection of movements aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights and equal opportunities for women
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can't figure out how to use something as simple as wiki?

    Feminism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    lol. wikipedia. but anyway...never mind that. exactly what rights are women lacking in america today?
    i don't know of any rights a man has that a woman doesn't. can you name one?
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    lol. wikipedia. but anyway...never mind that. exactly what rights are women lacking in america today?
    i don't know of any rights a man has that a woman doesn't. can you name one?
    You know what is funny? You made this wild, out of this world claim, and instead of backing it up, you are asking others to prove you wrong. So, back up your claim. You made it, you should be able to back it up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #54
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You know what is funny? You made this wild, out of this world claim, and instead of backing it up, you are asking others to prove you wrong. So, back up your claim. You made it, you should be able to back it up.
    lol. what? i've never seen a feminist be about anything other than abortion, lesbianism, or their right to be as slutty as they wanna be.
    it's not like women don't enjoy all the legal rights a man does. i mean, as far as that goes, women are privileged over men. a man can't
    kill his unborn child if he's too weak to take care of it. only a woman can be legally weak minded enough to do that. so really, it's the
    man whom should be more concerned about "rights". you can't name a single thing "feminism" stands for besides what i claimed it does.
    i already knew you couldn't.
    nice attempt at diversion, though.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  5. #55
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,873
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    lol. wikipedia. but anyway...never mind that. exactly what rights are women lacking in america today?
    i don't know of any rights a man has that a woman doesn't. can you name one?
    The ability to marry a woman.

    /trolling.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  6. #56
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    lol. what? i've never seen a feminist be about anything other than abortion, lesbianism, or their right to be as slutty as they wanna be.
    it's not like women don't enjoy all the legal rights a man does. i mean, as far as that goes, women are privileged over men. a man can't
    kill his unborn child if he's too weak to take care of it. only a woman can be legally weak minded enough to do that. so really, it's the
    man whom should be more concerned about "rights". you can't name a single thing "feminism" stands for besides what i claimed it does.
    i already knew you couldn't.
    nice attempt at diversion, though.
    So what you are saying is you got nothing. It's the way you say it is because that is what you say it is. Sorry, but that don't carry any weight around here.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #57
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So what you are saying is you got nothing. It's the way you say it is because that is what you say it is. Sorry, but that don't carry any weight around here.
    what are you wanting to me to do? post a link?
    the obvious fact is...if you had an actual refutation to my analysis?
    you would've typed it. you can't do it, though. why? because feminism is exactly what i say it is.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    what are you wanting to me to do? post a link?
    the obvious fact is...if you had an actual refutation to my analysis?
    you would've typed it. you can't do it, though. why? because feminism is exactly what i say it is.
    I did refute your comment, with a source. Your comment was laughable, and you have been totally unable to defend it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I did refute your comment, with a source. Your comment was laughable, and you have been totally unable to defend it.
    you claimed that women didn't have "equal rights". you then provided a source which didn't back up your claim, in regards to
    contemporary america. your source didn't back your claim. you refuted nothing.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  10. #60
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,873
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    lol. what? i've never seen a feminist be about anything other than abortion, lesbianism, or their right to be as slutty as they wanna be.
    You've haven't seen many feminists have you? Most of the feminists I've seen rabbit on about unequal employment opportunities.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •