View Poll Results: Is abortion wrong?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    27 40.30%
  • No

    37 55.22%
  • Unsure

    3 4.48%
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 290

Thread: Is Abortion wrong?

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    because people try to use the "rape/incest" scenario as a major factor as to why abortion should remain
    a legitimate method of birth control. and it's bull$h!t.
    But I didn't argue that, mac said women aren't forced to be pregnant, and I provided a scenario where that isn't true.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  2. #42
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    But I didn't argue that, mac said women aren't forced to be pregnant, and I provided a scenario where that isn't true.
    ok. my bad. i just assumed you were a feminist. i apologize.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  3. #43
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    ok. my bad. i just assumed you were a feminist. i apologize.
    I am a feminist, and I fail to see how that has to do with this thread.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #44
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    ok. my bad. i just assumed you were a feminist. i apologize.
    You assume feminists are what you think they are. It seems you are wrong. The only time rape is a factor in the abortion discussion is as an exception to limits on abortion. You should assume less and debate more.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #45
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I am a feminist, and I fail to see how that has to do with this thread.
    because feminists love abortion. they love the power over a man that legalized abortion gives them.
    that's why they are willing to trade natural maternal instinct for petty ego-trips. abortion is the feminists
    crusade in becoming as men, which is all they want.
    feminism has never been about civil rights for women. it's always been about the woman whom wishes to be a man.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  6. #46
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    because feminists love abortion. they love the power over a man that legalized abortion gives them.
    that's why they are willing to trade natural maternal instinct for petty ego-trips. abortion is the feminists
    crusade in becoming as men, which is all they want.
    feminism has never been about civil rights for women. it's always been about the woman whom wishes to be a man.
    Oh good lord. This has to set a record for most clueless post.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #47
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    because feminists love abortion. they love the power over a man that legalized abortion gives them.
    that's why they are willing to trade natural maternal instinct for petty ego-trips. abortion is the feminists
    crusade in becoming as men, which is all they want.
    feminism has never been about civil rights for women. it's always been about the woman whom wishes to be a man.
    You may think that this is what feminism is about, but you couldn't be more wrong. Educate yourself about actual feminism, and how men aren't excluded from real feminism, don't live in ignorance.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #48
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh good lord. This has to set a record for most clueless post.
    really. well, lets take a look at the primary objectives of feminism in contemporary america.
    these would be sexual promiscuity, abortion, and homosexuality. everyone of these objectives are destructive
    to not only society, but to the person engaging in these objectives.
    what else does the feminist stand for? you tell me.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  9. #49
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    really. well, lets take a look at the primary objectives of feminism in contemporary america.
    these would be sexual promiscuity, abortion, and homosexuality. everyone of these objectives are destructive
    to not only society, but to the person engaging in these objectives.
    what else does the feminist stand for? you tell me.
    Keep digging that hole. None of those are objectives of feminism in America. Good lord...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #50
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Keep digging that hole. None of those are objectives of feminism in America. Good lord...
    sorry. when you finally get over your false portrayal of laughter, maybe you can actually answer the question.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •