View Poll Results: Is abortion wrong?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    27 40.30%
  • No

    37 55.22%
  • Unsure

    3 4.48%
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 290

Thread: Is Abortion wrong?

  1. #111
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    but the pregnancy isn't the domain of a man's responsibility....remember? can i save my child within your womb when you decide to slaughter it?
    can i slaughter it if i feel i'd be better off without it? no. i have no responsibility in your pregnancy. that's all on you according to your own agenda.
    You have no idea about my personal beliefs, so please stop attributing your thoughts about things unto me. And you do have a responsibility for the pregnancy you caused.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  2. #112
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You have no idea about my personal beliefs, so please stop attributing your thoughts about things unto me. And you do have a responsibility for the pregnancy you caused.
    not with no feminist, i don't. not that the feminist really likes men anyway....the primarily just like eachother in the bedroom.
    but that's a whole different issue. it is a bit amusing that the majority of women who are abortion crusaders never really
    have a ice cube's chance in hell of getting pregnant anyway, though.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  3. #113
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    not with no feminist, i don't. not that the feminist really likes men anyway....the primarily just like eachother in the bedroom.
    but that's a whole different issue. it is a bit amusing that the majority of women who are abortion crusaders never really
    have a ice cube's chance in hell of getting pregnant anyway, though.
    You know who I consider a feminist, Hugh Hefner, he believes women are equal, and fought for our rights, so obviously you and I have very different views of what a feminist is. Mine is rooted in reality though.

    And you can't get passed that it takes two to make a baby, and you hold just as much responsibility.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #114
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You know who I consider a feminist, Hugh Hefner, he believes women are equal, and fought for our rights, so obviously you and I have very different views of what a feminist is. Mine is rooted in reality though.

    And you can't get passed that it takes two to make a baby, and you hold just as much responsibility.
    lol. now that IS funny. a man who's made multi-millions of dollars exploiting women as sex toy bimbos is an icon for women's rights.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  5. #115
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    lol. now that IS funny. a man who's made multi-millions of dollars exploiting women as sex toy bimbos is an icon for women's rights.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Women are sex objects, so are men, we are all sex objects, there is nothing wrong with using that to make money. And he has fought for abortion rights, contraceptive rights, women being treated equally in the workplace etc.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #116
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Women are sex objects, so are men, we are all sex objects, there is nothing wrong with using that to make money. And he has fought for abortion rights, contraceptive rights, women being treated equally in the workplace etc.
    yeah. he's the ultimate pimp. so you're essentially saying that women's rights include the privilege of being
    sexually exploited by a man for money. what about the terrence howard character in the movie "hustle and flow"?
    was he an advocate for "women's rights" also?
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  7. #117
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    yeah. he's the ultimate pimp. so you're essentially saying that women's rights include the privilege of being
    sexually exploited by a man for money. what about the terrence howard character in the movie "hustle and flow"?
    was he an advocate for "women's rights" also?
    Those women aren't doing anything against there will, and it is there right to do with their bodies what they want. The fact is he fought for alot of things we take for granted today, and did more than just publish Playboy.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #118
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Those women aren't doing anything against there will, and it is there right to do with their bodies what they want. The fact is he fought for alot of things we take for granted today, and did more than just publish Playboy.
    i'm asking you if you believe the quintessential pimp is an advocate for feminism. do you have an answer?
    cuz basically, hefner makes money off the sexual exploitation of women. his whorehouse may come
    with free healthcare, but it would be in the best interest of a pimp to keep his girls
    fit and barren. of course hefner would be for abortion. no man wants to gaze at a pregnant centerfold
    while jerking off.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  9. #119
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,489

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Star...thanks for responding to post #92.

    I would really like a pro-lifer's take if possible.

  10. #120
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Is Abortion wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i'm asking you if you believe the quintessential pimp is an advocate for feminism. do you have an answer?
    cuz basically, hefner makes money off the sexual exploitation of women. his whorehouse may come
    with free healthcare, but it would be in the best interest of a pimp to keep his girls
    fit and barren. of course hefner would be for abortion. no man wants to gaze at a pregnant centerfold
    while jerking off.
    Yes, Hefner is a feminist, and like I said, women are sex objects, and so are men, and Playboy exploits sex like ESPN exploits sports. He has fought for equality not only for women, but for all people for many years, and he should be commended for it.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •