View Poll Results: I want to see President Obama fail

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 23.08%
  • No

    37 56.92%
  • Other

    13 20.00%
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 301

Thread: I want to see the President fail

  1. #291
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    I'd very much like the President to fail and fail horribly, to put the Progressive political cancer back 20-30 years and to invalidate the utter idiotic nonsense of this current Administration. I see it as short term pain for longer term gain. In the Progressive's place a centrist, libertarian or conservative government with restraints on government, it's reach, powers and influence going forward.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #292
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Like I said conspiracy theory but thanks for clearly that up and changing your statement.
    Also your OPINION od his goals are only that as our my opinions.

    but lets move on to something else, to be clear, do you honestly believe that theres very few people out there that think presidents "means well" even if they dont agree with them? I mean the only other choice is to think he "means HARM"

    So you think very few people think Obama is doing what he thinks is best for the country? You think the majority of people think Obama WANTS to HARM us?
    i think any person who looks at what he's done through policy initiatives and executive orders could easily draw the conclusion
    that he is destroying the country purposely, especially given the radical history of his younger years before college, during college
    and in chicago. you want to ascribe these rationales to a tin foil conspiracy ring because it makes you feel better. but anyone looking
    at the picture without emotional attachment sees the same thing. and yes...i believe more and more people ARE seeing just that.
    maybe not a vast majority....not yet anyway.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  3. #293
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    ROFLMAO ..... Obama's policies could not possibly be wrong for America ! Perish the thought !!
    Who said that?
    thats right, nobody LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #294
    OWL Forever
    katiegrrl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    at the computer
    Last Seen
    07-07-17 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    4,121

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i don't justify bush doing any of it. i'm not a partisan hack like most of you. never voted for bush. i did
    vote for clinton. and until we have a candidate i can vote for that doesn't make me feel as if i'm whoring
    myself for the lesser evil? i won't vote period.
    and obama hasn't used the "stimulus" to assist the economy. he's used it for political kick-back projects.
    Kickback or not the money went into the economy. It did not go to the military industrial complex. Not that he didn't screw the pooch when he did not instantly remove the troops from Iraq. Yes your vote like everyone else's no matter what side you vote for is taken for granted. The few things that actually change from one administration to the next you can put in thimble. The only time you count at all is when they are making promises, to get that vote, they will not keep.

    I don't understand the partisan hack comment. I certainly am not a defender of Obama. But I do think Bush was worse.
    Last edited by katiegrrl0; 06-15-11 at 02:26 PM.
    The flame that is between us could set every soul on fire. I would love to take that heat and let's fill the whole world with desire.
    Sophie B. Hawkins

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    i think any person who looks at what he's done through policy initiatives and executive orders could easily draw the conclusion
    that he is destroying the country purposely, especially given the radical history of his younger years before college, during college
    and in chicago. you want to ascribe these rationales to a tin foil conspiracy ring because it makes you feel better. but anyone looking
    at the picture without emotional attachment sees the same thing. and yes...i believe more and more people ARE seeing just that.
    maybe not a vast majority....not yet anyway.
    Ok so you are answers are
    NO you do not think most people believe that presidents means harm
    NO you do not think most people believe that Obama means harm
    YES you do believe that Obama means harm and his PURPOSE is to destroy the country

    thanks got it LOL
    also I have no need to feel better because I fell great in believing that I dont think presidents or Obama more specifically are out to purposeless harm the country LOL

    You call it rational I call it conspiracy. And nobody I know of a sound objective mind believes that illogical nonsense that you call rational.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Ok so you are answers are
    NO you do not think most people believe that presidents means harm
    NO you do not think most people believe that Obama means harm
    YES you do believe that Obama means harm and his PURPOSE is to destroy the country

    thanks got it LOL
    also I have no need to feel better because I fell great in believing that I dont think presidents or Obama more specifically are out to purposeless harm the country LOL

    You call it rational I call it conspiracy. And nobody I know of a sound objective mind believes that illogical nonsense that you call rational.
    people have been raised to hold respect for the office. it's been ingrained into them to believe our
    "representatives" are for the greater good, especially the office of POTUS. i think only a fool would buy into
    this logic with what's been going on in DC the past few decades.
    you can be as naive as you want to be, though. have fun with that.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  7. #297
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    people have been raised to hold respect for the office. it's been ingrained into them to believe our
    "representatives" are for the greater good, especially the office of POTUS. i think only a fool would buy into
    this logic with what's been going on in DC the past few decades.
    you can be as naive as you want to be, though. have fun with that.
    So more conspiracy, thanks
    Sorry I don't know many people ingrained with respect for our representatives are you kidding?
    People want to respect the office and positions they HOLD but they don't respect the people there to often. The majority of people are extra critical of them.
    So nobody is naive here i just depend on logic, substance and reality not dramatic conspiracy.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #298
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,886

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    I dont want america to fail... so i want president obama to fail and get out... my his own means obviously. I'm not gonna purposely sabotage him, he's going to do it all on his own.

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalMama View Post
    And Conservatives were the same way with George Bush. Continue your double-standards though.
    Not conservatives. We did not like G. Bush. He was not conservative and he did his own level of damage to the country. He set the stage for the one term president Obama. It is regrettable.

  10. #300
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Washington D.C. View Post
    Why do you spell it that way? Do you think he's irish? LOL
    It is a reference to the Irish-Kenyan tyrant. :-)

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •