View Poll Results: I want to see President Obama fail

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 23.08%
  • No

    37 56.92%
  • Other

    13 20.00%
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 301

Thread: I want to see the President fail

  1. #241
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Alert the Press! If Obama succeeds America will be nevermore! Talk about scare "the sky is falling" tactics. Give me a break

    Obama succeeds? It makes us look good and we gain back some of the respect we lost under Bush
    yeah. he's already"succeeding" actually, at least according to his agenda. this country is becoming more and more of a divided $h!thole everyday.
    that IS success according to obamanomics.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  2. #242
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    06-16-11 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    As PoTUS, Obama is quite easily the most important man to the future of America at the moment. His every job, his every idea, his every thought is for the betterment of our country. His GOAL is the betterment of our country. You can be paranoid and unrealistic all you wish by saying he's secretly a Tyrant, or a Communist, or a Evil Freedom-Eating Alien (From Kenya!), but those of us who are realistic and possess a brain at least capable of moderately sound logic know that he's at least trying to help America.

    Wishing for the failure of someone who is trying to help this country is wishing for the failure of the betterment of the country. That is treasonous, and it's Un-American in the extreme.

    Does he always attempt those goals in fashions which are for the best? No. That is not failure.

    Does he always reach the goals he sets out for himself? No. That is failure. Failure is giving up. Failure is not reaching your goal and then to stop trying. So long as he continues to attempt to reach the goals he sets forth, then he has not failed. So long as the changes he implements lead to a gain in prosperity, security and/or freedom for the American people, he has not failed.

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    more of your exaggerating lies. please show me where i said that. you can't because i didn't say it. i said that
    if YOUR GOALS are OBAMA's GOALS, then you are a traitor yourself.
    nice try, though.
    By the definition of U.S Law and The U.S. Military , this is impossible. You are being fallacious and inflammatory. Please cease and desist.

    If some of you were in the Military (Funnily enough, most of the conservatives, who LOVE the military), your asses would be so deep in **** you'd be shoveling your way out it till your grandchildren were old enough to join.
    Last edited by ItsAProcess; 06-15-11 at 12:40 AM.

  3. #243
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAProcess View Post
    As PoTUS, Obama is quite easily the most important man to the future of America at the moment. His every job, his every idea, his every thought is for the betterment of our country. His GOAL is the betterment of our country. You can be paranoid and unrealistic all you wish by saying he's secretly a Tyrant, or a Communist, or a Evil Freedom-Eating Alien (From Kenya!), but those of us who are realistic and possess a brain at least capable of moderately sound logic know that he's at least trying to help America.

    Wishing for the failure of someone who is trying to help this country is wishing for the failure of the betterment of the country. That is treasonous, and it's Un-American in the extreme.

    Does he always attempt those goals in fashions which are for the best? No. That is not failure.

    Does he always reach the goals he sets out for himself? No. That is failure. Failure is giving up. Failure is not reaching your goal and then to stop trying. So long as he continues to attempt to reach the goals he sets forth, then he has not failed. So long as the changes he implements lead to a gain in prosperity, security and/or freedom for the American people, he has not failed.

    If some of you were in the Military (Funnily enough, most of the conservatives, who LOVE the military), your asses would be so deep in **** you'd be shoveling your way out it till your grandchildren were old enough to join.
    i can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  4. #244
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    06-16-11 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Not. The PoTUS is the highest authority in the nation. His very definition is to lead this country, to serve it, to better it. It is his driving force.

    You are an extremist with no basis for your claims, Obama does what he does with the best of the country in mind. You may not agree with his ideas as what IS the best, but that does not mean that he is attempting to betray the country itself.

    Difference != Opposition To.

    Let me clarify. I do not like much of what Obama has done. I am not a Hardcore Obama Fan. But he is The President, the very idea that anyone with traitorous ideals could become president is downright foolish. You have no idea that amount of vetting, the amount of research, the amount of thought and consideration goes into selecting a Presidential Candidate. If Obama had treasonous ideals he would have never held public office!

    Ugh. Why am I even bothering? You can't even be bothered to capitalize or use proper grammar and/or formatting.
    Last edited by ItsAProcess; 06-15-11 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Clarification, Grammar.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    BDBoop, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were the biggest troll ever :P

    But why do conservatives hate Obama so much? It can't be because of his policies because they hated him before he rose to office, and need I remind that they were thinking Sarah Palin a much better candidate even over McCain. I think most follow this bandwagon call of resisting every effort Obama makes- whether he is trying to help America or not- and I think its obvious they have been doing that from the start. To actually see that done in congress is amazing. No republican votes for his measures. It's like he's been blacklisted. How can any educated conservative (and I notice there are pretty educated conservatives who post at this site) be so hard against a man who has to deal with the open and near hostile opposition of a party determined to crush any initiative he may take- whatever position he takes- whether progress is halted or not? You know what that says to me? They don't care about country first. They want the country to tailspin as much as possible to prove that conservative thought is the only right answer for the country.

  6. #246
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAProcess View Post
    Not. The PoTUS is the highest authority in the nation. His very definition is to lead this country, to serve it, to better it. It is his driving force.

    You are an extremist with no basis for your claims, Obama does what he does with the best of the country in mind. You may not agree with his ideas as what IS the best, but that does not mean that he is attempting to betray the country itself.

    Difference != Opposition To.
    nope. money is the highest authority in this country. and barack obama follows the money, just like every other political whore in DC.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Lewstherin???

    is that Lews Therin from the Wheel of Time series? Not jabbing at you, just brings me back. Good reading.

  8. #248
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by makkam View Post
    BDBoop, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you were the biggest troll ever :P

    But why do conservatives hate Obama so much? It can't be because of his policies because they hated him before he rose to office, and need I remind that they were thinking Sarah Palin a much better candidate even over McCain. I think most follow this bandwagon call of resisting every effort Obama makes- whether he is trying to help America or not- and I think its obvious they have been doing that from the start. To actually see that done in congress is amazing. No republican votes for his measures. It's like he's been blacklisted. How can any educated conservative (and I notice there are pretty educated conservatives who post at this site) be so hard against a man who has to deal with the open and near hostile opposition of a party determined to crush any initiative he may take- whatever position he takes- whether progress is halted or not? You know what that says to me? They don't care about country first. They want the country to tailspin as much as possible to prove that conservative thought is the only right answer for the country.
    It's because he's black. We're all too ignorant and racist to see just how wonderful his policies trully are.

  9. #249
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by makkam View Post
    Lewstherin???

    is that Lews Therin from the Wheel of Time series? Not jabbing at you, just brings me back. Good reading.
    yeah. i'm not really into the genre...but a friend wouldn't leave me alone until i agreed to read "the eye of the world".
    i was hooked after that. i then adopted the "character" for a username. i use it quite a few places. i haven't even read
    the books in the series after jordan died. i might sometime.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: I want to see the President fail

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's because he's black. We're all too ignorant and racist to see just how wonderful his policies trully are.
    If you say so...

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •