View Poll Results: Are they Racists?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Al Sharpton

    25 80.65%
  • Jeremiah Wright

    25 80.65%
  • (Louis?) Farrakan

    28 90.32%
  • Dr. Malik Shabbaz of the New Black Panthers

    27 87.10%
  • None are racists. (Explain)

    4 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 174

Thread: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

  1. #41
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Don't know if they're racist or not, though Farrakhan is most certainly anti-Semitic, but I do recognize that they're all old enough to have lived in the U.S. before civil rights passed in the mid-60's, at a time when the country was racist against them in many parts. So in some regards, I can understand if they are racist and still harbor resentment against white folks and can definitely sympathize why they are so clearly pro-black.
    so IOW, it's OK for them to be racist because they are black? I guess that makes it OK for me to be racist since I have a good friend who was raped by a black man
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    The Sharpton and Wright examples don't even suggest racism.
    This is what Wright actually said..

    "inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color."
    What is that to you? Ignorance only?

  3. #43
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    The Sharpton and Wright examples don't even suggest racism.
    really? wright accusing whites of genocide isn't racism?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #44
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,217

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    It's one of many competing conspiracy theories. What makes you think it racist?
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  5. #45
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    really? wright accusing whites of genocide isn't racism?
    No... it's true.

    It's not racist if your point is legitimate.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  6. #46
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    It's one of many competing conspiracy theories. What makes you think it racist?
    really? would you think it racist if a white guy said "blacks brought AIDS over from africa in an attempt to wipe out whites and homosexuals"
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    No... it's true.

    It's not racist if your point is legitimate.
    So they invented aids to kill off blacks?

  8. #48
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    No... it's true.

    It's not racist if your point is legitimate.
    really? then I guess I can safely say that blacks are over-represented by a factor of 3 on welfare rolls and crime statistics without fear of being called a racist
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #49
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    So they invented aids to kill off blacks?
    odd...since most studies point towards AIDS originating in Africa
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  10. #50
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    really? then I guess I can safely say that blacks are over-represented by a factor of 3 on welfare rolls and crime statistics without fear of being called a racist
    No, that's a fact. It's racist if you say "blacks are naturally inclined to buck working, take advantage of the system, and commit crimes." Facts are not racist. People and their opinions are racist.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •