View Poll Results: Are they Racists?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Al Sharpton

    25 80.65%
  • Jeremiah Wright

    25 80.65%
  • (Louis?) Farrakan

    28 90.32%
  • Dr. Malik Shabbaz of the New Black Panthers

    27 87.10%
  • None are racists. (Explain)

    4 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 174

Thread: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I don't know for sure if all 4 are racists, in the classical definition of the term, but they all hate white people
    I'm pretty sure Sharpton does not hate white people and considering that white people attend Wright's church, I'm guessing he doesn't hate them either.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Could we see some YouTube and other examples for enlightenment, please?

  3. #23
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I don't know for sure if all 4 are racists, in the classical definition of the term, but they all hate white people
    ahhh I dont even know if I could say that about the first two. Dont know about Wright and what he does but like I said he does have white members of his church and that work there. They obviously dont feel that way but again I dont know.

    I dont think sharpton hates whites either, no in general as a whole as you state it. He is knee jerk about white culture but I dont think he hates whites but again im only basing that on the vast amounts of white he consorts with and how they seem to be really close to him :shurg:

    not personally knowing these men makes it tough to say absolutely but the first two dont seem to have enough to deem straight racist.

    the second two, im sold on, they are racist.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #24
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Could we see some YouTube and other examples for enlightenment, please?
    Who are you talking to?

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    ahhh I dont even know if I could say that about the first two. Dont know about Wright and what he does but like I said he does have white members of his church and that work there. They obviously dont feel that way but again I dont know.

    I dont think sharpton hates whites either, no in general as a whole as you state it. He is knee jerk about white culture but I dont think he hates whites but again im only basing that on the vast amounts of white he consorts with and how they seem to be really close to him :shurg:

    not personally knowing these men makes it tough to say absolutely but the first two dont seem to have enough to deem straight racist.

    the second two, im sold on, they are racist.
    If there were white opposites of the first two, would they be racists?

  6. #26
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sharpton does not hate white people and considering that white people attend Wright's church, I'm guessing he doesn't hate them either.
    yeah, sharpton just like to blame everything that's wrong with black culture on whitey and make false accusations against white people.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Who are you talking to?
    Everyone with claims here.

    I have witnessed recordings of all 4, yet on my cell I can't link them.

  8. #28
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    If there were white opposites of the first two, would they be racists?
    Well I very important question would be is the whole world be opposite or just them?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #29
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    yeah, sharpton just like to blame everything that's wrong with black culture on whitey and make false accusations against white people.
    Not everything but he certainly blames to much, why to much, and falsely at times.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #30
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Sharpton: the tawana brawley scandal
    Wright: AIDS was invented by the white US govt to wipe out the blacks
    Shabazz: white man is the devil
    Farrakan: white people are potential humans, they haven't evolved yet
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •