View Poll Results: Are they Racists?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Al Sharpton

    25 80.65%
  • Jeremiah Wright

    25 80.65%
  • (Louis?) Farrakan

    28 90.32%
  • Dr. Malik Shabbaz of the New Black Panthers

    27 87.10%
  • None are racists. (Explain)

    4 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 174

Thread: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

  1. #101
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Umm...I was countering your point that white people are called racist while blacks are excused for racism with the fact that black people are also accused of racism by those who excuse whites for racism. It's pretty self explanatory. I'm sorry that the word "liberal" offends you even though accusing "liberals" of playing the race card is a common tactic used by the latter group of people. But it seems you missed my greater point that some people of all affiliations cannot get past their partisanship when looking at racism.
    Again. I mentioned nothing of political ideology. My statement has NOTHING to do with partisanship...

    The terms "Liberals" "Conservatives" and "Partisanship" do not belong in any appropriate response to my point.

    My point is that if folks are going to excuse the statements and actions of these four boneheads as not racist "because they don't believe they are superior than another race"
    Then they should ALSO be defending Don Imus from the accusation of racism based upon his "nappy headed hoes" statement.

    I'll be willing to bet if I pulled up the Archives, I would find some folks calling the idiot Imus a racist for his statement, but defending these four idiots.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Who are you even talking about Caine? Who thinks its free game to call "anyone else" a racist? Be specific because the only thing your doing right now is making vague accusations against the entire human race.
    Did you fail to read the post I quoted?
    then go back and do it, cause im not requoting it to conform to your laziness.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #103
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Again. I mentioned nothing of political ideology. My statement has NOTHING to do with partisanship...

    The terms "Liberals" "Conservatives" and "Partisanship" do not belong in any appropriate response to my point.

    My point is that if folks are going to excuse the statements and actions of these four boneheads as not racist "because they don't believe they are superior than another race"
    Then they should ALSO be defending Don Imus from the accusation of racism based upon his "nappy headed hoes" statement.

    I'll be willing to bet if I pulled up the Archives, I would find some folks calling the idiot Imus a racist for his statement, but defending these four idiots.
    Who are these folks? Your post was about people excusing blacks for racism but not excusing whites. My post explained that some people excuse whites for racism but don't excuse blacks. My point was that this excusing one group over the other either way usually happens along partisan lines.

  4. #104
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,792

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Who are these folks? Your post was about people excusing blacks for racism but not excusing whites. My post explained that some people excuse whites for racism but don't excuse blacks. My point was that this excusing one group over the other either way usually happens along partisan lines.
    How about those of us who aren't excusing anyone? A racist is a racist, doesn't matter what color their skin is.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  5. #105
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    But if someone started giving scholarships only to whites, the black community would crap themselves. Go figure.
    And that reaction still doesn't make the scholarships any more racist.
    Last edited by ThePlayDrive; 06-09-11 at 01:11 AM.

  6. #106
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    How about those of us who aren't excusing anyone? A racist is a racist, doesn't matter what color their skin is.
    I'm not talking about people who aren't excusing anyone. I'm talking about those who are.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Who are these folks? Your post was about people excusing blacks for racism but not excusing whites. My post explained that some people excuse whites for racism but don't excuse blacks. My point was that this excusing one group over the other either way usually happens along partisan lines.
    Wrong again.
    My discussion of this matter has nothing to do with Partisan Politics.... Get that **** out of your head.

    Try again without talking about politics.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    And that reaction still doesn't make the scholarships any less racist.
    So then you agree that giving scholarships only to blacks is racist?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I find it interesting that folks who have a "knee jerk" about black culture (Hip Hop, Basketball, etc) are called racists just because they don't like it.

    Notwithstanding, I can't stand hip-hop music, but I love Darius Rucker's music..... I must be a racist who is a traitor towards the ways of the racist man....
    uhm you realize your post has nothing to do with mine right?
    Your continued crying with nothing of substance is meaningless in an objective debate and your examples are meaningless since they are your opinion and made up assumptions LOL

    are there black people that play the race card when theres no reason to play it? absolutley doesnt change the reality that everything is not racist, you raise above people that are the problem you don sink to their level or you become what they are, I guess you choose the 2nd one
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright, Farrakan, and Malik Shabbaz... Racists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Did you fail to read the post I quoted?
    then go back and do it, cause im not requoting it to conform to your laziness.
    I read it Caine and yet I'm still trying to place your generalizations.

    This is what you wrote: "The definition of "One who thinks their race superior to others" (racism) is the only way of looking at term when applied to blacks." Instead of addressing one poster, you're making an absolute statement as if your nonsensical interpretation of one post is absolute truth. This makes no sense.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •