View Poll Results: Is this to much pandering and is it wrong?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    5 35.71%
  • No

    1 7.14%
  • Other

    3 21.43%
  • I like mashed potatoes

    5 35.71%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

  1. #51
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's actually a fairly funny anime that makes fun of boy harem anime and such. Though the show is overall fairly wierd.
    Give me Urusei Yatsura or Lone Wolf and Cub any day.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #52
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Then Id say you have serious comprehension issues or assumption issues, Pick one? maybe you have both LOL
    Its alwasy find it funny to encounter this type of pompousness where you think you get to tell me what I really mean as if you had a clue at all

    Sorry you can think that but you'd be 100% wrong

    Ive even said similar things to what you said about palin in other threads "Are legit bashing topics for her becoming harder to find?"
    I basically said the same thing in the thread trying to bash palin about the flag and her bus, I said its a non issues and theres no need to bash her on it because its a hack job. It makes it even worse to do a hack job on palin because she makes it easy.

    Even asked atleast a half dozen times in this thread about other things people may judge.

    So next time before ASSuming try not to be so knee jerk so you dont end up with on your face.

    Like I said LOL, throwing in a few LOL weasel words LOL does not alter the obvious LOL intent.

    .

  3. #53
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOJ View Post
    Like I said LOL, throwing in a few LOL weasel words LOL does not alter the obvious LOL intent.

    .
    Again believe what you want but, you were wrong then, you are wrong now and you will be wrong tomorrow LMAO
    Anybody objective that reads the thread disagrees with you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #54
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Again believe what you want but, you were wrong then, you are wrong now and you will be wrong tomorrow LMAO
    Anybody objective that reads the thread disagrees with you
    LMAO If you LMAO say LMAO so. LMAO

    .

  5. #55
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    God I miss the old, good anime. That just sucked, even if it did crack me up.
    I do too.

    "Vampire Hunter D" was so great.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  6. #56
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOJ View Post
    LMAO If you LMAO say LMAO so. LMAO

    .
    LMAO
    I do say so and I would LOVE for you to back up you claim with a shred of proof or facts.
    You made the statement back it up! lol

    Lets see I clearly stated its not about her, shes just the example that made me think of it, in this thread. I refer to "politicians" and use the words "them" and "all" quite a bit. I ask for other examples of pandering and I can provide a link of me defending palin over silly attacks in the thread about her bus.


    What do you got? oh thats right you're telepathic and even though all the facts and evidence are against you, you claim that YOU know what I really mean

    thats brilliant. Ill be waiting for any proof logic and facts behind your false claim, any
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #57
    Advisor BentWingedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-23-11 @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    441

    Re: Politicians like Palin pandering, is this type of pandering ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Wearing the star is a show of support and respect.

    This is pandering:



    .
    I have never heard of or seen someone wear a religious/icon/symbol unless it was what they truly belive. This really is the lowest form of pandering. Also wearing something"socially" is different than trying to influence voters by making them think they have the same beliefs as you. Now about the southern drawl thing? I have cought myself doing that while talking to southerners. just kinda happens (atleast with me)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •