View Poll Results: Should he be forced to take it down?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    19 39.58%
  • No.

    29 60.42%
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 205

Thread: Seriously. A billboard??!

  1. #171
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post

    Yup he's a lunatic. Surprised she got out with a whole skin.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  2. #172
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I'm hoping for a civil suit. On Judge Judy.
    On what bases? Being a dork is no reason to be sued, even in NM.

  3. #173
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,143

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    What a friggin' lunatic...

  4. #174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I can't see the pictures on my cell.

    What happened, please?

  5. #175
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I can't see the pictures on my cell.

    What happened, please?
    Someone took image captures of his Facebook page, in which he makes a number of disturbing and violent comments.

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    On what bases? Being a dork is no reason to be sued, even in NM.
    On what basis? If nothing else, court costs for what it cost her to take him to court to get the sign taken down. I'm pretty sure punitive damages can be added. Maybe I shouldn't say pretty sure, as I believe it varies from state-to-state.

  7. #177
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    On what basis? If nothing else, court costs for what it cost her to take him to court to get the sign taken down. I'm pretty sure punitive damages can be added. Maybe I shouldn't say pretty sure, as I believe it varies from state-to-state.
    I don't know what her original complaint included, or what court heard the case, or even what the final judgement said, but she probably got costs, if she paid any herself. As for punitives, his offense would have to be egregious. She hasn't been harmed that badly, has she?

    And dayum! yall are pissed at this guy. Hell hath no fury...

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    I don't know what her original complaint included, or what court heard the case, or even what the final judgement said, but she probably got costs, if she paid any herself. As for punitives, his offense would have to be egregious. She hasn't been harmed that badly, has she?

    And dayum! yall are pissed at this guy. Hell hath no fury...
    Like a woman scorned? Except she dumped his ass. So he'd be the scorned one.

  9. #179
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Like a woman scorned? Except she dumped his ass. So he'd be the scorned one.
    True, but I was speaking of the fury directed at him in this discussion.

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Seriously. A billboard??!

    But we weren't scorned. I personally just don't suffer fools gladly.

    I'm also glad my daughter never encountered a jackass like him.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •