View Poll Results: Is cyber sex/sexting cheating

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    47 63.51%
  • No

    8 10.81%
  • Don't know

    3 4.05%
  • Not sure

    16 21.62%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 117

Thread: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

  1. #81
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Interesting series of calls from those on the Left for Weiner to resign and/or wait for the investigation to see if he used House resources.

    even Ed Schultz says he should step down.
    And i have said all along Ed Schultz is an idiot and an ass. AS long as he broke no laws, he should not be expected to step down.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  2. #82
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    It's a betrayal of trust.


    /thread
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  3. #83
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    It's a betrayal of trust.


    /thread
    No it is not

    /thread to infinity.

    See how stupid making random claims and saying it ends the argument is?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #84
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,953

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No it is not

    /thread to infinity.

    See how stupid making random claims and saying it ends the argument is?
    Seems like you are making a similar argument as Bill Clinton did when he claimed that oral sex isn't really sex. If people are getting some kind of sexual stimulation from cyber sex...if it walks like a duck...then...
    ďThe final key to the way I promote is bravado,Ē Donald Trump wrote in his 1987 book, ďThe Art of the Deal.Ē ďI play to peopleís fantasies.Ē

  5. #85
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Seems like you are making a similar argument as Bill Clinton did when he claimed that oral sex isn't really sex. If people are getting some kind of sexual stimulation from cyber sex...if it walks like a duck...then...
    absolutely wrong.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #86
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Seems like you are making a similar argument as Bill Clinton did when he claimed that oral sex isn't really sex. If people are getting some kind of sexual stimulation from cyber sex...if it walks like a duck...then...
    Actually my argument, if you read the thread, is that it is up to each couple to decide what constitutes cheating and what doesn't. Ain't my place to tell others how to live their lives. You would know this if you read the thread.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  7. #87
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No it is not

    /thread to infinity.

    See how stupid making random claims and saying it ends the argument is?




    Well then I guess that's a difference between me and you. I think lying to your spouse behind thier back "sxting" with another person is a betrayal of trust, You don't.


    I'll let that just sit as it is.



    /thread=


    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #88
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    So you are claiming to know what he and his wife have said to each other now? Live in their house do you? When you claim /thread, you should at least be making a some what reasoned point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  9. #89
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you are claiming to know what he and his wife have said to each other now? Live in their house do you? When you claim /thread, you should at least be making a some what reasoned point.

    Who Wiener?


    Then why the apologies, and the admittance of guilt?


    Seriously?


    If they had some sort of "it's ok hun, go sxt and send your junk to ladies on the interwebz" conversation, they would have said that, instead of wiener lying, then admitting, crying, and then admitting it, apologizing to his wife and crying on camera.


    Is that "reasoned" enough for you, bro?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #90
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,663
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is cyber sex/sexting "cheating"

    That is all assumptions. You have completely and entirely failed to end this thread, and made no reasoned arguments to support your position. I don't agree with other people's positions here, but at least they managed to support them. Everything you have posted here has been assumptions based on what you want to be true, and your declaration that you thought should end the thread because you made it.

    Hint: what Weiner says in public may not be the same as he says in private. Oops, there goes your argument.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •