View Poll Results: What do you think about the Food Plate?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • A total waste of money.

    12 46.15%
  • This was a good investment..it might help!

    11 42.31%
  • This will cure obesity in this country!

    3 11.54%
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 212

Thread: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Home | StopBullying.gov

    Does anyone really believe it stopped one Bully?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    STOP BULLYING!

    Send payment to my paypal account. Im only charging half what the government program cost........and I achieved the same results.
    .
    .
    .
    .

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Some educational campaigns work, others don't.

    And yes, many people do.
    Show me one that did.

    And no, people don't. Just because they don't follow a healthy lifestyle doesn't mean they aren't aware of it. Everyone is aware of it.

  3. #183
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure this out. I'm quite sure Mellie mixed her metaphors intentionally.
    Alot of people do it. I find it an amusing phrase and even use it myself from time to time. If we cannot laugh with other posters this would be a much blander board.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #184
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Why do folks get so upset if Michele "I'm only just now proud of my country" Obama gets any criticism at all?
    Get back to me when some one is making a legit criticism. This and calling her fat or crying because she invites a poet to the WH are not legit.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #185
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Of course, Sarah Palin's never been criticized unfairly. LOL
    And I would hope people point that out when she is(hint: they do). It is also entirely irrelevant to this thread and a very piss poor debate tactic(changing the subject and using the "but Johnny did it too" excuse).
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #186
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    tbh, I'm hard-pressed to think of the last first lady i seriously had a problem with.
    I think we have been blessed with some outstanding first ladies. My favorite was of course Nancy Reagan.

    OMG, I liked a conservative first lady, how can that be....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #187
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Yeah, like a flag painted on her bus. You're right, everything's always fair and legit.
    And I called that a stupid complaint. Hey look, consistency. Care to try it?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #188
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Of course, I just don't think M. Obama is any more delicate of a flower that needs protection, than Palin is.
    Which one ran for public office? Wouldn't a more rational comparison be with other first ladies?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #189
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    That video never gets old.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #190
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What do you think about the new $2 million Food Plate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    No they don't. Even the stupidest among us knows that eating a plate full of lean meats and veggies is better for your health than a plate full of nachos.
    Well, extreme examples don't even come close to proving your point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •