View Poll Results: Who really still support Obama?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christians

    1 12.50%
  • Muslims

    0 0%
  • Liberals

    4 50.00%
  • Conservatives

    0 0%
  • Americans

    1 12.50%
  • Non-Americans

    2 25.00%
  • I dunno

    0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Who really still support Obama?

  1. #1
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Who really still support Obama?

    It seems no one group really Obama because he juggles too many balls at once, Christian say he is a Muslim, Muslims say he is a Jew, Jews say he is a Muslim, Socialists say he is a Capitalist, Cons say he is a Lib, Libs say he is not one, etc.etc.etc. Also, who really still support Obama today, please vote and explain your choice.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    It seems no one group really Obama because he juggles too many balls at once, Christian say he is a Muslim, Muslims say he is a Jew, Jews say he is a Muslim, Socialists say he is a Capitalist, Cons say he is a Lib, Libs say he is not one, etc.etc.etc. Also, who really still support Obama today, please vote and explain your choice.
    No, just no.

    At everything said here.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    It seems no one group really Obama because he juggles too many balls at once, Christian say he is a Muslim, Muslims say he is a Jew, Jews say he is a Muslim, Socialists say he is a Capitalist, Cons say he is a Lib, Libs say he is not one, etc.etc.etc. Also, who really still support Obama today, please vote and explain your choice.
    I would have to use more than one box, but most of what you say is quite inaccurate.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #4
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I would have to use more than one box, but most of what you say is quite inaccurate.
    Please expalin why!
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  5. #5
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    It seems no one group really Obama because he juggles too many balls at once, Christian say he is a Muslim, Muslims say he is a Jew, Jews say he is a Muslim, Socialists say he is a Capitalist, Cons say he is a Lib, Libs say he is not one, etc.etc.etc. Also, who really still support Obama today, please vote and explain your choice.
    I can certainly say that I'm tired of Obama juggling my balls.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  6. #6
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Please expalin why!
    Explain anything!

    Nothing you say makes any sense at all.

  7. #7
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    I can certainly say that I'm tired of Obama juggling my balls.
    Better that then playing basketball with them.

  8. #8
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Religion only matters to the Evangelicals. About 40% of the country will still vote for him in 2012 regardless who the repub candidate just like 40% will vote for the repub candidate even if Obama wasn't the president. The remaining 20% if split 50/50 between retards that need to be told who to vote for by the media and 10% of people who actually are independent and who need to know who the repub is before making a decision.

    your poll is useless
    Last edited by xpiher; 05-30-11 at 05:23 PM.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Please expalin why!
    More than one box because a wide varitiy of people support him. You seem to have taken the extremes and presented them as representing all. That is not only silly and dishonest, but frankly, wildly skewed. I suspect you have an answer you want picked. Isn't your premise that only liberals support him, thus no ability to give mulitple answers?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #10
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Obama supporters, thats who supports Obama.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •