View Poll Results: Who really still support Obama?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christians

    1 12.50%
  • Muslims

    0 0%
  • Liberals

    4 50.00%
  • Conservatives

    0 0%
  • Americans

    1 12.50%
  • Non-Americans

    2 25.00%
  • I dunno

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Who really still support Obama?

  1. #11
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Obama supporters, thats who supports Obama.
    True that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #12
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Please expalin why!
    Because demographic groups don't support politicians - rather, individuals do. And individuals supporters of President Obama support him for their own individual reasons.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  3. #13
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO 81506
    Last Seen
    05-30-11 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    It seems no one group really Obama because he juggles too many balls at once, Christian say he is a Muslim, Muslims say he is a Jew, Jews say he is a Muslim, Socialists say he is a Capitalist, Cons say he is a Lib, Libs say he is not one, etc.etc.etc. Also, who really still support Obama today, please vote and explain your choice.
    Picky, picky... Obama can be all of those things, and he's still the peoples best choice, as long as he still goes along with all the entitled programs, which are really a small percentage of the budget.

    SS, Medicare, and unemployment insurance are NOT entitlements and will never be.

    ricksfolly

  4. #14
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    Because demographic groups don't support politicians - rather, individuals do. And individuals supporters of President Obama support him for their own individual reasons.
    Exactl. Well said.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #15
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Explain anything!

    Nothing you say makes any sense at all.
    A typical liberal answer! No proofs, only assaults!
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Who really still support Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    Because demographic groups don't support politicians - rather, individuals do. And individuals supporters of President Obama support him for their own individual reasons.
    See, I figured this'd be a poll whereby I'd check off that I either do or don't. Not presume to speak for some segment of society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •