View Poll Results: Same-sex marriage is wrong because

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • It isn't, and should be available to all gay couples

    77 68.14%
  • Being gay is wrong, so they can't get married

    16 14.16%
  • The sanctity of marriage. No, I wasn't laughing. I was coughing. *cough* ... see?

    4 3.54%
  • It will set a bad example for Christian youth

    0 0%
  • I don't honestly have a good reason, but I still say no

    1 0.88%
  • Other (please explain)

    15 13.27%
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 1,571 to 1,577 of 1577

Thread: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

  1. #1571
    Educator

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    NPR was saying the anti gay marriage people were doing everything they could to stall this.
    Our system is so ridiculously ****ed up. If the senate majority leader doesn't want it to go to the floor, it doesn't. There's nothing anyone can do other than him, and he's a republican. It's going to be hard for him though considering 60%+ of us want it passed. Governor Cuomo can just keep ordering the legislature back in session so basically they're stuck there until he brings it to a vote.

  2. #1572
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    According to you, and you don't count! LMAO!


    What is a religious marriage?

    I understand the facts, and I'm not wrong, I'm just not able to dumb it down enough for you to understand it.


    You think you do, but based on your statements, it is plain to see that you don't.

    And, who is "we" - I didn't know two people were allowed to join as a team on this Forum. LMAO!
    translation:

    You can't refute my facts, or back up your false statements. Thanks we already know that.
    Let me know when you can, this is fun watching you dodge and twist and spin yet the facts remain the same
    Last edited by AGENT J; 06-24-11 at 11:20 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1573
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So what did you mean when you said and I quote "same sex marriage", Ford?
    Oh, I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying.

  4. #1574
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by LesGovt View Post
    Oh, I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying.

    Yeah you meant same sex marriage. Just like the same sex marriage that is legally recognized in the State of New York now.

  5. #1575
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by LesGovt View Post
    Oh, I'm pretty sure you knew what I was saying.
    LOL! Next time I guess I will not use the language of the poll requester. Pshaw!

  6. #1576
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    translation:

    You can't refute my facts, or back up your false statements. Thanks we already know that.
    What facts, you mean the psycho-babble? LMAO!

    Let me know when you can, this is fun watching you dodge and twist and spin yet the facts remain the same
    Your facts are "only legal marriages are legal" - duh, no kidding?

    And, you still haven't explained who the "we" is? Sock puppets? Alter ego? Stunted double? er, I meant Stunt double, ha,ha!



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  7. #1577
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: SSM (Same-sex marriage) is wrong because?

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    What facts, you mean the psycho-babble? LMAO!



    Your facts are "only legal marriages are legal" - duh, no kidding?

    And, you still haven't explained who the "we" is? Sock puppets? Alter ego? Stunted double? er, I meant Stunt double, ha,ha!
    still got nothing huh? LMAO

    just another dodge, what is that dodge 10? 12?
    and now you are trying to agree with me? LOL

    sorry I wont let you

    please back up this false statment you made "There is no such thing as a religious marriage!"


    Im dying for you to back up your false statment, just man up and try or admit you are wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •