View Poll Results: Good, bad, harmless, legalize?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good

    5 17.86%
  • Bad - bigoted?

    8 28.57%
  • Harmless right

    3 10.71%
  • Don't care

    12 42.86%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 107

Thread: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

  1. #31
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?Keep it civil or I'll have to deal out some ugly.
    Thanks mod and I just gotta say Im going to have to steal that line or a variant of it, if you dont mind.

    "deal out some ugly" lol I LIKE IT!

    might chage it to "dish out" or "serve up" but its still classic!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #32
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Playing devil's advocate, once in a while, can be an intresting approach to a topic.


    Doing it all the time can become rather tiresome.


    I'm opposed to incest, btw. Taboo in most cultures, and for good reason: genetic issues, etc.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    The wise speak because they have something to say; fools because they have got to say something.
    I've already had my fortune cookie today. Thanks, though.

    P.S.: To Goshin. And when somebody does it day in, day out, and insults as easily as they breathe, I do believe we call that a troll.
    Last edited by BDBoop; 05-28-11 at 12:48 PM.

  4. #34
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Society.Morals is what is considered right and immoral is what is considered wrong. In modern society inbreeding or incestuous relations is considered wrong and therefor immoral.
    dont believe I was asking you but thanks for your answers anyway
    BUT immoral is totally subjective.
    Masturbation and sex before your married is immoral to many.

    Hell society acts like masturbation is taboo and immoral while the adult industry is one of the largest on the planet.

    by the way its NOT that I disagree with you, im just saying "society morals" or what you or I may precieve them to be isnt the way in my opinion or always clear, especially in America.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #35
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It is another deep question in the choppy, dark waters of existence.

    I made no link between homosexuality and incest. Merely the premises that it is harmless, etc.

    You would be wise to not insult other users, Centrist77.
    It's not a deep question. It's not an uncommon question. It's the same crap that comes out in every single gay rights thread. It's a conversation that has been had in literally hundreds of threads on this board.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #36
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,952

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Incest has nothing to do with gay rights. They ate two separate issues and it's a straw-man to bring up incest when discussing homosexual rights.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Incest has nothing to do with gay rights. They ate two separate issues and it's a straw-man to bring up incest when discussing homosexual rights.
    Every time you post digs I can't help but picture your avatar talking in a british accent, and acting superior than everyone else
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #38
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Incest has nothing to do with gay rights. They ate two separate issues and it's a straw-man to bring up incest when discussing homosexual rights.
    And since he used arguments used in the topic of gay rights to suggest incest is ok, despite his claims otherwise, that is the heart of the topic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Every time you post digs I can't help but picture your avatar talking in a british accent, and acting superior than everyone else
    Digs is superior to most people.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Incest - Good, Bad, Ugly?

    I'm not comparing. That is clear. These are seperate issues.

    However, incest is harmless sex, and why should people dictate other's sex lives?

    If you cannot discern the difference and talk of the issue..
    Last edited by Wake; 05-28-11 at 02:42 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •