Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 553

Thread: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

  1. #341
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Breaking News - Obama misplaces his keys yesterday, further embarrassing the country!!!!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #342
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Breaking News - Obama misplaces his keys yesterday, further embarrassing the country!!!!
    But they were teh keys to teh nuclear code box, and he "misplaced" them with his kenyan muslim terrorist allies.

  3. #343
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

  4. #344
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You haven't become open minded by any stretch of the imagination, all you've done, is exchange one extreme for the other.
    ROTFLOL... Jet... the beauty of letting Libs speak... for I would say I was once exactly like you politically. And you just called yourself an extremist in the process. Since when have you embraced Conservatism in any form?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    It's hard to take even one of your replies serious enough...
    The beauty of letting folks like you talk, for you reveal who you are. People know I'm a partisan, a Conservative.

    You can call my assessment of your regurgitated talking points
    What talking points? It's the truth.

    I know it's really cool to see the faux passionate theatrics on Fox News and the like
    Once again, it's nice to see you reveal who you are.

    but when you try to come off the same way in a debate forum, you end up looking ridiculous.
    ROTFLOL... I don't get FOX and my ratio of FOX to CNNi is about 1000 to 1... ROTFLOL.

    It would be easier to believe that you were actually a Liberal if you didn't rely on the exact type of talking points displayed on the very conservative political commentary shows on Fox News.
    Interesting I do, but the arguments are the arguments. Should I invent new ones? ROTFLOL.

    Saying "I used to be a Lib, so I'm qualified to talk about it!" is really not that far from a racist asshole saying that he's not racist simply because he has a black friend.
    This is too funny. I like your attempt and note its association for what it is. More lameness.

    I sincerely hope that at least deep down you realize how ridiculous you sound. I realize that is hoping for a lot.
    The fact is I used to be a Commi Lib... I know you don't like it... like most Libs don't. I realize the destructive nature of socialism and the modern Democrat party and its leader... Pierre Trudeau Obama.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #345
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    I love a good satire.

  6. #346
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Well after all the **** the right had to take from the left, about Bush being a ignorant bumpkin from Texas, and how highly educated, sophisticated, and leg-tinglingly perfect our recent Democrat presidents are (i.e., Clinton and Obama), let us now watch this mythical perfection promoted by the left in action.



    I hope our leftwing friends will finally pipedown about Bush.
    There's no hope of that. They'll be overlooking the harms his political policies bring and will be looking instead to the ghosts of Presidents past in attempts to justify his buffoonish behavior today.
    Last edited by Grant; 05-26-11 at 02:00 PM.

  7. #347
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    The beauty of letting folks like you talk, for you reveal who you are. People know I'm a partisan, a Conservative.
    And I would possibly be concerned if you weren't such a partisan hack with such a ridiculously skewed viewpoint.


    What talking points? It's the truth.
    Of course you think they are the truth. You agree with them.

    Once again, it's nice to see you reveal who you are.
    Oh? Who am I exactly?

    ROTFLOL... I don't get FOX and my ratio of FOX to CNNi is about 1000 to 1... ROTFLOL.
    Regardless of where you get your talking points, they are regurgitated.

    Interesting I do, but the arguments are the arguments. Should I invent new ones? ROTFLOL.
    It's good that you at least crack yourself up.

    This is too funny. I like your attempt and note its association for what it is. More lameness.
    I agree, it is quite humorous how much of a one-trick pony you are.

    The fact is I used to be a Commi Lib... I know you don't like it... like most Libs don't. I realize the destructive nature of socialism and the modern Democrat party and its leader... Pierre Trudeau Obama.
    I don't believe that you actually were, but even if it were true I don't care. You are so swept up in the partisan theatrics that you imagine me to be bothered deep down because you think of me as a Liberal and that because of your skewed assessment of Liberals it must be poison to their ears to find out that you claim to have been one before. You are really giving yourself too much credit.

  8. #348
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    I'll tell you exactly what this non-issue is about at its very core and why some on the right are feigning outrage. Most, if not all, on the left mocked Bush and laughed at him for his flubs while he was in office. Some, however, actually displayed this same level feigned outrage by it as if his flubs were the biggest part of the problem and the most worthy of criticism. Each and every single one of them were non-issues and even most of the people on the left knew this. Now that a Liberal is in office, some of the people on the Right who got extraordinarily pissy about the left mocking Bush for his flubs are now mocking Obama and criticizing him for every single thing he does, just as many on the Left did. It's just partisan nonsense back and forth, only this time it happens to be the right winger's turn. If the people on the right who are genuinely disgusted by this non-issue were genuine in their disgust, they would have been just as disgusted by Bush's flubs when he was in office. That is precisely why this is such an absurdly partisan issue to take offense with. Get over it and move on. By feigning outrage, you make yourself look just as ridiculous as the people on the left who were outraged by Bush's flubs. Considering that many Conservatives here think of themselves so highly and feel that they are better than Liberals, you'd think they'd somehow realize this. However, the truth is that both sides have their bottom feeders who will continue to rely solely on their hyper-partisan views and wallow in the mud with the rest of them, while continuing to pretend that they are somehow better than the opposing side.

  9. #349
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    And I would possibly be concerned if you weren't such a partisan hack with such a ridiculously skewed viewpoint.
    I am a Conservative. I believe what our Founders left as a contract between the citizens and the government. OK... it's skewed, as are a whole lot of our Founders and the Conservative thinkers like Hobbes that shaped their views... ROTFLOL.

    You can have Marx in both small and large doses, I'll take the Founders, Hayek, von Mises, Montesquieu, Friedman and the like.

    Of course you think they are the truth. You agree with them.
    I embody them.

    Oh? Who am I exactly?
    You're obviously hostile to Conservatives. To you they're partisan hacks. The term "partisan hack", or its equally vapid "extreme partisan hack" moniker is intellectual laziness. It reveals the failure to debate. I'd venture it betrays a certain propensity to intolerance.


    Regardless of where you get your talking points, they are regurgitated.
    "Talking points"... another slide into the cesspool of intellectual laziness.

    It's good that you at least crack yourself up.
    DP serves a few purposes... like Air America... one is to laugh at Libs.

    I agree, it is quite humorous how much of a one-trick pony you are.
    I am a Conservative. Shall I drink poison from the Lib chalice to please the Libs? For what reason shall I sell out? To get along? Sorry the price ain't worth it.

    I don't believe that you actually were, but even if it were true I don't care.
    ROTFLOL. I was young and dumb... like millions of American youth. The difference is I didn't close my mind, and becoming a global nomad helped put the greatness of America in perspective.

    You are so swept up in the partisan theatrics that you imagine me to be bothered deep down because you think of me as a Liberal and that because of your skewed assessment of Liberals it must be poison to their ears to find out that you claim to have been one before.
    My skewed assessment of Libs? Just look at the damage they have done throughout the world. Are you blind or simply ignorant? Everywhere they have imposed their solutions, failure follows. What is it about freedom, individual rights, ... you know... Liberty, that folks like you find so offensive? For if you embraced these natural rights, you'd have scant argument with my positions. The delivery might not please you... but the substance would.


    You are really giving yourself too much credit.
    ROTFLOL... if you say so.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 05-26-11 at 05:03 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #350
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO 81506
    Last Seen
    05-30-11 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Big deal... A typo ruins Obama's reputation... Get a life...

    ricksfolly

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •