Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 553

Thread: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Can't be compared. He can do commonplace and caring with the common. That wasn't a commoner. It was the QUEEN.
    And an American should care? He was doing what is polite and caring in his culture, and it showed. Defending Barrack Obama by claiming that George Bush was even worse does BHO no favors.

    Returning the gift of the bust of Winston Churchill with no explanation was a far greater insult, as was his shabby treatment of Gordon Brown. His droning speeches and platitudes have also now become an internationally recognized embarrassment.

    George Bush is in the past. You should be looking to the future in order to elect a President with some insight and intelligence, not a narcissistic buffoon like Barrack Obama.

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    In fact they like Barrack Obama so much in Europe that they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize based only on his campaign promises.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The reason why the Left appear rather foolish so frequently is because they read what they want to read, despite what the words in frnt of them might say. It is for this reason that I encourage them to use the quote system,

    If you were to do so, Spud_meister, you would see that I did not say that the "entirety of Europe likes him". So, if i didn't say it, why did you claim I did?

    You must have paid that poor Mexican woman a great deal of money, enough to feed her family for a month.
    Well, now you're just talking out both sides of your mouth, AND your ass.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    My apologies, next time you say Europe I'll assume rather than talking about the continent, you were talking about a single organisation in a small, insignificant country.

    And I appear foolish because I like being foolish, not because I'm a liberal.
    You seem to be enjoying yourself a great deal. Have fun.

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    a narcissistic buffoon like Barrack Obama.
    Knowing that your bias is pretty much off the map, I'm going to label you "troll" in my faux ignore system, and proceed accordingly.

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Well, now you're just talking out both sides of your mouth, AND your ass.
    You leftists are really getting crude today!

    It's easier than debating the fact, isn't it

  6. #296
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,894
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You seem to be enjoying yourself a great deal. Have fun.
    Dontcha hate it when us foolish lefties are right.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You leftists are really getting crude today!

    It's easier than debating the fact, isn't it
    No, Mr. Grant. I. I'M getting crude today.

    I'm not going to say the entire right side is delusional and lying just because you woke up in that condition.

  8. #298
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Gotta say. This has gotta be one of the stupidest and most partisan threads I've ever seen started. Recently, I accidentally dated a check 2009. I had been talking about something that happened in 2009 a bit before. A few days later, I dated something 2012, because someone had been talking about the Mayans. This is not very uncommon, but only someone who just wants to attack the President, even over something THIS insignificant and meaningless, would present it. Good job. More demonstrations of why extreme conservatives have no credibility.
    Clearly you are losing it...soon you will have to step aside as moderator. But not to worry, there are multliple openings in the GOP for presidential candidate...as soon as you are at least 50% mentally incapacitated, you will qualify.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  9. #299
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You leftists are really getting crude today!

    It's easier than debating the fact, isn't it
    You wouldn't know fact and objectivity if it came up and bit you in the ass.

    I really don't you, youre a canadian who seems absolutely determined to spout the extreme right wing american rhetoric even at the cost of looking as rediculous as you do.

    Your ass has been thoroughly handed to you by CC, spud and Boop in this thread... And I'm loving every minute of watching it.

  10. #300
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama flubs in guest book, dates visit "2008"

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Knowing that your bias is pretty much off the map, I'm going to label you "troll" in my faux ignore system, and proceed accordingly.
    Actually I'm not the first to call him a 'narcissistic buffoon" so i can't take credit for that. As far as I can tell it was first mentioned on national radio and over the internet, following his 1967 borders speech but the term describes him very aptly.

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •